276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ultra Bee 100% Natural Exeskin Dry Itchy Skin and Scalp Balm Suitable for People Prone to Eczema, Psoriasis,Dermatitis.100ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It's a nice product and smells wonderful, but didn't do anything to shift my eczema. I'd recommend buying a small size and seeing how you go. It did leave my skin feeling soft in the areas that aren't affected by eczema.

The word “apitherapy” comes from the Greek “apis” (bees) and “therapeía” (therapy): the etymology is self-explanatory.We are Ultra Bee Health, an independent skincare and wellbeing company championing British Bees and all that they offer us. Harnessing the power and potential of bee products all our offerings are created from bees: naturally, responsibly and sustainably.

These products are high in Fatty acids, Vitamins, Enzymes, Minerals, Protein, Co Enzymes and Anti- Oxidants. Avocado oil is one of the most penetrative of all natural plant oils. Unlike most moisturizers and many other natural oils, it is believed to penetrate through the epidermis and into the dermis layer of our skin thereby nourishing and moisturising deep down. I can vouch for it! Contains Tea Tree essential oil, so that helps to kill bacteria preventing healing.

I’ve suffered with chronic eczema since birth, using different medications from pharmacy creams to steroid creams to injections and much much more. With all of those products it really thins your skin and your body becomes reliant on them. So I thought I’d give Ultra Bee Health a go.. honestly the results are amazing. Nothing happens straight away, but this cream relives they itch like no other, my flare ups have been less frequent and the smell of the cream is unreal. We will continue to use this product and I have already recommended it to family and friends. Would give this product 5 stars over and over again. Cold Pressed Avocado Oil with its strong moisturizing properties that penetrate deep into the skin, has been shown to be helpful for many skin conditions such as acne and eczema as well as psoriasis. It is also effective to help reduce itchiness and improve appearance. Cold Pressed Avocado Oil with its strong moisturizing properties that penetrate deep into the skin, has been shown to be helpful for many skin conditions such as ac

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment