276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Carolina Herrera Good Girl Eau de Parfum Spray, 50 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Discover our iconic Good Girl scents, a collection of daring yet sophisticated fragrances inspired by Carolina Herrera's unique vision of the duality of the modern woman. To allow us to dispatch this product we require you to complete an online health questionnaire to allow our Healthcare practitioner to ensure that this product is suitable for you.

The Good Girl Perfume's Jasmine's sweet, captivating, and enticing properties give Good Girl a dazzling feminine aroma that makes it perfect to wear during the day and at night too. There is no downside to this perfume because it meets all the criteria for a good perfume, so it can only be recommended. The sillage is in the first 4 hours about above average and the durability with me about 8 hours, on the clothes longer. This fragrance smells very strong but not unpleasant, on the contrary it is totally pleasant, soft and feminine! Alternatively, treat yourself to one of the popular Carolina Herrera 212 perfumes or aftershaves for a spritz of cosmopolitan style you can wear every day.If preferred our Healthcare practitioners are available if you wish to talk to them on 1300 367 283 free of charge. The sleek high heel design of the bottle is fun and sexy and makes a great conversation piece on display. The bottle is super externally, the shoe was well as a design, but unfortunately, although it is very intense on the skin at the beginning, but after some time extremely decreases.

FREQUENT USE AND RE-APPLICATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH DIRECTIONS IS REQUIRED FOR EFFECTIVE SUN PROTECTION. More than 30 years later, her company continues to grow and innovate, dressing some of the world's most stylish and iconic women. The iconic Good Girl Stiletto conquers new heights with a stunning red-lacquered interior—a signature house shade and a symbol of passion, sophistication and beauty. com/fragrance/perfume-for-women/womens-perfume/carolina-herrera-good-girl-eau-de-parfum-50ml/p/753097" on this server.

At first, i thought the scent was a bit too strong for me, but i kept on using it for a few days and i fell in love with it. Some drugs may have Authority Required (Streamlined) status which does not require an explicit approval from Medicare, instead the doctor can use the Authority code found in the published Schedule for a given drug/indication. The product "Good Girl Eau De Parfum" is a very good perfume, as it has a very good, long-lasting smell, which has made it my personal favorite. There are many Eau de Parfum for women but many women attest to the premium nature of the Carolina Herrera Good Girl Eau de Parfum.

Because of the bottle shape super suitable as a gift for the girlfriend, it really came very well received and smells great. This product is a Pharmacist Only Medicine and requires pharmacist advice before we can dispatch this product. Prescriptions must be written on an Authority Prescription Form, and the approval number must be noted on the prescription. However, I must say, the scent frequencies in this bottle are as indicative, even if they are not long lasting. Our range of Carolina Herrera fragrance gift sets at Beauty Base make for ideal gifts for loved ones who are passionate about impressive perfumes and aftershaves.The haute couture Good Girl stiletto, reflecting the seductive personality of the women who inspire its silhouette.

Our healthcare practitioner may need to contact you if they feel a further consultation is required based on the product you are purchasing. Each Carolina Herrera perfume perfectly complements the aesthetic of her fashion, from Good Girl to 212. This prior approval to prescribe grants the doctor the Authority to prescribe the desired medicine and have it funded under the PBS. I like that a lot, because so the fragrance is not as boring as many other pure-sweet perfumes nowadays.

In 1997, under the creative directorship of daughter Carolina Herrera Junior, the first Carolina Herrera 212 fragrance was launched to a new urban generation of young, on-trend and self-confident people. The Haute Couture Stiletto of Good Girl was finished with a black exterior that exudes the seductive personality of the women who inspired its silhouette. If you want to experience passion and elegance, you can check out the new Carolina Herrera Very Good Girl Eau de Parfum, and the Carolina Herrera Good Girl Supreme Eau de Parfum for sophisticated glamour. A mysterious side is expressed through richly fragrant Cocoa, followed by exciting notes of Tonka while Almond and Coffee bring notes of bold vibrancy. Very Good Girl Eau de Parfum by Carolina Herrera takes you on a surprising olfactive journey, starting with top notes of playfully mischievous redcurrant and exotic lychee, leading to a seductive heart of rose.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment