276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Kraken Black Roast Coffee Rum 75cl

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If I asked you to think of a delicious tiki cocktail, there’s a high chance you may think of the famous tropical cocktail the Zombie. v=1700935404","width":2500},{"alt":"Johnnie Walker Black Label 12YO 70cl","id":2923331584051,"position":3,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1. The Kraken Roast Coffee Black Spiced Rum 70cl is a rich fusion of Spiced Caribbean Rum and fine Arabica Bean Coffee.

The world’s first black spiced rum, a rich blend of eleven spices and natural coffee bean essence, bottled at 66. The Kraken® and other trademarks listed under Products are owned in the United States by Proximo Spirits © 2024.It is perfect for coffee lovers and can be enjoyed in espresso-based cocktails or sipped neat for a decadent experience. Kraken Black Roast Coffee Rum 70cl: Kraken Black Roast Coffee Rum is a unique and indulgent rum that combines the rich flavors of dark roasted coffee with the boldness of Kraken Black Spiced Rum. Kraken Black Roast Coffee Rum offers a rich and aromatic taste with intense coffee notes, hints of chocolate, spices, and the smoothness of Kraken rum. Once you have subscribed your subscription is active within immediate effect to take advantage of the exclusive offers, discounts and more.

v=1700935404","width":500},{"alt":null,"id":32234620453177,"position":2,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1. Also sign me up for newsletters so I can get special offers, recommendations, and expert advice to my inbox! Distinctively rich with a touch of smokiness, made from the most exceptional malt and grain whiskies of Scotland. When you subscribe to our VIP Club you’ll receive your exclusive surprise bottle in the middle of the month. I was just bought a bottle of this for my birthday and was blown away by how smooth it goes down neat.v=1706033214","options":["Title"],"media":[{"alt":null,"id":37184356516153,"position":1,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment