276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Footslave Humiliation

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

She is definitely inspired to have me humiliate myself in real life in the company of one or more of her colleagues at some point. Her original plan was to record me reading this poem and then to RT message me their reactions/comments as they met for dinner (they meet 1-2 days a week). I came to find out that she had expected me to notify her of my arrival so as not to waste her time if for some reason I didn’t make it. Once she realized that she inserted one foot into my mouth and placed the other on the side of my cheek and commanded me to jerk myself to completion for her feet.

She did this for the express purpose of playing the MP3 file for her college girlfriends so that they could make fun of me and toy with me as they hang out together at Starbucks catching up about school and gossip. Finally after what seemed like hours and only after a nice foot massage and more expliced begging she allowed me to stroke myself to completion while sucking her delicious toes and lapping her sweaty footbottoms to the ringing of laughter.Personalized advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. As she is a HUGE fan of humiliation, I would not be surprised to experience her inserting other college girls into this dominating relationship.

My body started shaking uncontrollably and the convulsions I was having caused her to increase her mockery and roar with laughter coincidentally while several kids again passed by my window. Based on our past get togethers, I'm certain that I will have an INCREDIBLE story to share with you shortly thereafter. You are MINE now footbitch… Remember who OWNS your cock from now on” I’ll be in touch” I watched Princess Mulan stroll away as I lay numb and drenched in my own seed in the middle of a Taco Bell parking lot. I was able to BEG for the opportunity to once again become HER footbitch and she has recently devoted much more of her valuable time communicating with me on a regular basis.Unable to focus on anything but her and her marvelous feet I could feel that I could explode at any second. I’m not sure if her aggravation with my compliance made her exceedingly cruel once she met me but either way I was about to have my world rocked.

In any event, this led to a great deal of frustration on my part as communications with her have been extremely scarce especially since she was regularly texting and speaking to me in the months prior. As I pulled up to drop her off at her car, she rewarded me with a pair of her old funky Uggs slippers to enjoy in her absence and restated that she was so thrilled to share this all with her girlfriends at dinner. When I relay these unbelieveble events I hope that my stories can inspire or reassure them to go after their dreams because sometimes they can become a reality. In fact she advised me that I would be chauffeuring her to the next pedicure she would be getting and waiting patiently for it to be finished before personally paying the bill at the end. About five months ago I contacted a new domme that I had been following online in hopes to serve her once I gained her trust enough to meet face to face.It features foot, shoe, and leg worship, as well scent play, light humiliation, and playful power exchange.

Please post any further experiences you have with her, I'm sure everyone on the board would love to know.

Turning off the personalized advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Despite any interactions in this story, the author supports inclusivity, consent, and body positivity. I think it is only a matter of time until she finds a friend or two that has a mean streak and isn't stunned by our relationship and then I'm going to be used for sure.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment