276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Clip-on Mock Camisoles Pack of 3 Women Lace Clip-on Mock Snappy Bra Insert Overlay Modesty Panel Vest for Ladies Girls Black Skin White

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I had so many low-cut shirts that I could not wear to work. Adding cami secret helped me expand my wardrobe. Plus I like that they are light and not bulky because I live in a hot climate and do not want to layer. I use one of the cami colors nearly daily as I want to be modest and not have to wear too many layers. I am usually the warm one in the room so not having extra fabric to deal with is wonderful. It's easy to add to the outfit and easy to change. Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. I wear these with almost everything for modesty. I am short so a lot of shirts dip down lower on me than others and this is so easy to snap on and fix that problem! Great for summer, because I no longer have to wear a t-shirt/camisole underneath everything! I wish there was a no-lace version though! This was the perfect product for me to wear to work. Many blouses are just too low-cut to appropriately wear in a business environment and this saved the day!

Metyou Lady Lace Clip-on Mock Camisole Bra Insert Overlay

My granddaughter told me about these. They work great. I had several dressy shirts that showed too much cleavage. These are perfect. I wore one Sunday and it was nice to know I could bend over without showing more then I wanted to. What a great product! I live in the tropics so this is great in place of a cami. It keeps me cool and professional looking at work. I wish there were other colours available here in Trinidad though.These Camis are great! Such good quality for the price. I have 2 sets and wear them all the time, as today's clothing is much too low cut. I especially love the animal print ones. Very good quality. Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections—they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Genius! I'm always running out of tank-tops by the end of the week! It seems to be a constant problem. Why can't they just make shirts that don't show so much? I love your solution. Great tutorial! This is the most clever invention it changes your outfit & covers your bra & enables you to wear an outfit that could not be worn because of a bra showing or to much skin & it attaches so easily

Cami Secret- No More Tank Tops Needed! - Keeping it Simple DIY Cami Secret- No More Tank Tops Needed! - Keeping it Simple

Such brilliance!!! I love them and I will be making one in every color of the rainbow!! I hope you don't mind, but I linked to this project in my own blog today, and you can find the link here: http://myhandmadehell.blogspot.com/2011/01/reconstructed-clothes-round-up.html

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment