276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nuby Ultimate Single Electric Breast Pump – Stimulation & Expression | Digital Display | Quiet & Discreet

£22.655£45.31Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The NUBY Natural Touch Ultimate Digital Breast Pump is a pump that encourages milk let down and mimics baby’s feeding action by drawing from the breast, not from squeezing the nipple like conventional pumps. I’ve tried multiple pumps, but when it came to electric pumps the majority on the market were out of my price range. The Nuby pump in my opinion was exceptionally good value for a very modern technology. Not only is the product chargeable so you can take it out and about, but it is a closed system to easy to clean after use.

breast pump 2023: Our pick of single, double, manual and Best breast pump 2023: Our pick of single, double, manual and

It's pricey, but the set includes: four 150ml breast milk bottles with Calma solitaire, two bottle stands, two breast shields, a rechargeable battery, a cooler bag and cooling element and four disposable nursing pads. This double pump encourages milk let down & mimics baby’s feeding action by drawing from the breast (yay!) instead of squeezing the nipple (ouch ouch ouch!). It's like the VIP of Breast Pumps giving you more milk in less time.The digital stimulation mode helps to encourage milk let-down and then the expression mode collects your breast milk. The Breast Pump is quiet and discreet, with a digital display so you can easily see during the day or night. As well as featuring 5 settings for both suction and speed so you can adjust to suit your flow rate too. It does say on the box that it’s quiet but I think it’s a little noisier than expected. Easy to use, easy to set up, Takes apart fine to wash and sterilise. Lovely silicone insert for comfort. Best product I’ve bought so far. Read more So do Nuby's special silicone cups really do the business or will our First Look tester be left with an engorged sense of disappointment? Read on to find out… What are the stand-out features of the Nuby Natural Touch? What’s Included: 1 x Nuby Digital Electric Breast Pump with digital display, 1 x 180ml Combat Colic Bottle with Slow Flow Teat, 1 x Standing cradle, 1 x Mains Adapter Plug, 1 x Bottle Adapter to attach Nuby bottle for collecting milk and 1 x Dummy I would be even more satisfied if other bottles fitted it also it could have more effective extraction for its price. Read more

Nuby Ultimate Electric Breast Pump – Double or Single

It is so comfortable to use, and the various levels mean you can start off gently and only raise the level once you are ready to. Finding the best breast pump for you as a new mum is so important. Ideal for mums that are planning to express everyday, the Nuby Digital Breast Pump has both stimulation and expression functions: the stimulation phase helps to encourage milk let-down and the expression phase helps to collect breast milk. The suction is very comfortable thanks to the silicone cup that ensures the nipple isn’t too pinched, and there are 9 different speeds which also ensures comfort to suit the user. Expression suction and speed controls are separate, giving you a choice of 25 different combinations for control and comfortThe best electric breast pumps are brilliant and designed to make the lives of new mums easier – so they can go out, go work, or go nap. First time mum and love this pump, easy to use, comfortable and quiet. Love that it can be used double or single and find it very effective for collecting milk with no pain. Deliberated over which to buy and I’m delighted I went with this one.. Was reasonably priced and is pretty nifty with the touch screen unit. Love it! Read more

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment