276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Anime cosplay wigs Sailor Moon Long Straight Hair Wig cosplay party wigs+Wig Cap FLYAND

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

According to anime, we designed this Blonde wig for cosplay. We can guarantee 95%~99% similarity between Blonde wig for girls cosplay costume and anime characters. Blonde wigs for girls take part in different parties.because the picture exists light reasons, the physical and picture a little error is normal. Since our fibers are heat resistant, this Sailor Moon wig can be styled with tools such as flat irons, blow dryers, and curling irons if you'd like to add a bit of extra charm to the style. Our fibers can withstand extreme heats up to 410 degrees Fahrenheit, though we do suggest keeping the temperature around 350 degrees or below. These same fibers are also tangle resistant, making them easy to take care of and maintain. Last but not least, this Sailor Moon wig has an adjustable and breathable cap making it possible to comfortably fit a variety of head shapes and sizes. It’s better for the customers to style your own wigs for your personal preference. Made of 100% superior quality heat resistant fiber. Blonde long wig for girls is tangle-free. it is very soft , comfortable. hair wig machine wig synthetic can be styled with curling irons, hairspray.For example, bangs can be modified according to the style you want.

Become your favourite Sailor Senshi with this unique and pre-styled Sailor Moon wig! Our beautiful Rich Butterscotch Blonde color takes center stage in this five-piece wig set, creating the classic and unforgettable Sailor Moon style that lives on in all our hearts. This set comes with one short base wig, two 50" ponytail wraps, and two adorable removable odango buns. Due to the design of this Sailor Moon wig set, it can be restyled and reassembled in a flash, making it easy to keep pristine and battle ready. The removable clips and buns also make it easy to store and travel with. Hello, fellow cosplayers, I’m Bianca, and I’m a wig-snatching theater girl from London who likes to dabble on the fringes of cosplay. I enjoy getting my characters as accurate as possible, so I wanted to have a look at the best Sailor Moon wigs for doing just that. It’s annoying that you can’t see what the wig will look like beforehand, but – trust me – it is YELLOW. ANOGOL Sailor Moon Wig I love the attention to detail in this wig, and also the fact that the ringlets keep their shape so well at the ends.If you are going to spend a full day running around Comic-Con in this wig, I suggest you take a little bottle of fabric conditioner along in a spray bottle. When it starts to get ratty, spray, wait 5 minutes, say, “In the name of the Moon, I’ll punish you!” and brush it out! This wig is made out of High Heat resistant synthetic fiber, so if you need to tidy up your wig or restyle using heat, you can easily do it with a hairdryer or straightening iron on a low setting. No melting, running, or burning over here!

If you are looking for 90s Sailor Moon, yellow wig realness, then this is the wig for you! It’s got that perfect bun placement, cute bangs, curls in the extended part vibe that is just SO Sailor Moon cute!

Your story has been submitted successfully to the Epic Cosplay Blog! We will review and may approve shortly. Thank you!

Sailor Moon wigs range from the yellowest egg-yolk yellow to Scandinavian blonde. They all have a place in the cosplayer’s heart, so you need to decide which style of cosplay you want to do and which Sailor Moon you want to be. Did you dress up as Sailor Moon? Did you wear one of these wigs? Let us know in the comments below!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment