276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cat Kid Comic Club: the new blockbusting bestseller from the creator of Dog Man

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

B&N has some behind-the-scenes material on the book and it looks quite audacious, with photos of models and more. An example:

Poppy tells Pink that it was awesome, but then Kip says that since he didn't make a bad comic, he failed at failing, much to the disappointment of Pink. Flippy says the book was good, but he didn't like the violent ending. Lil' Petey asks who wants to go next, and Pedro says he does. Rico and Drake asks Molly if the Show and Tell party would be happening the next day. But Molly confirms that it won't happen, since the frogs were goofing around a lot. They blame Melvin and Naomi for the cause. The thing that pushed this specific entry in the Cat Kid Comic Club series OVER THE TOP for me was the amazing "sensitivity read" of the publisher rejection.I read this with my ten year old daughter, but my twelve year old kept coming to listen to it as well.

Naomi the frog likes to write books. When she writes a book that she knows a publisher will like, she can’t wait for it to be published. However, what Naomi actually wants is to become a millionaire. Her father, Flippy, says that she probably won’t make a million dollars, even if her book gets published. One question: will Naomi’s book even get published?Squid Kid was being made fun of all the time because they looked different. Katydid was being made fun of all the time because they thought differently. The two run into each other and spread love around the world. The titular club is all about Cat Kid teaching the baby frogs how to make their own comic books, with the main point being that everyone can make a comic; this empowers kids to make their own comics and stories, too! Dav Pilkeyn "Kisuliin sarjiskerho" (Tammi, 2021) -albumissa Koiramies -sarjasta tuttu kissa opettaa sammakonpoikasille sarjakuvien tekemistä. Se on helpommin sanottu kuin tehty. The adventures continue as the third week of the Comic Club unfolds. Naomi submits her comic for publication and Melvin becomes her agent. She is committed to being rich so she can buy stuff for everyone. Her conversations with her dad offer moments for readers to think about in the midst of the humor. I appreciate the emphasis on perseverance and believing in yourself.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment