276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Idahoan Mashed Potato Pots, Bubble and Squeak, Dried Potato Mash, Vegetarian and Gluten Free, Cooks in 1 minute, Quick Lunch, Bulk Pack of 12

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Who does not love a big old helping of creamy Mashed Sweet Potato mash!!!! It is one of my favorite side dishes to serve alongside meals or just as a breakfast treat with a little drizzle of maple syrup and toasted pecan or almonds.

Mashed red potatoes: If you happen to be partial to red potatoes, this recipe will also work well using 100% red potatoes. Invest in your preferred kind of masher. If you like slightly chunky mashed potatoes, I recommend this OXO masher. If you like smooth mashed potatoes, I recommend this smooth OXO masher.Chef’s tip: the cooking time listed does not include time for the Instant Pot to come up to pressure or for the pressure to release. What is Rutabaga?

Put your potatoes in cold, heavily salted water and bring it up to the boil (rather than adding them to already-boiling water). This will stop the potatoes overcooking on the outside and cook them more evenly. If you salt them during boiling, you do not need to season them at the end.

Test #1 – Russet Mashed Potatoes: Fluffy, light, creamy smooth texture; less earthy potato flavors but fluffier texture compared to Test #2. My favourite mashed potatoes as a kid would be a big bowl of them that my mum would make. Served with a roast beef dinner and always so creamy and loaded with butter. Good news — if you are interested in make-ahead mashed potatoes, there are a few different ways that you can prep this recipe ahead of time and then reheat it without sacrificing good texture. Feel free to:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment