276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rubie's Official Draculaura Wig Fancy Dress

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Rubies Official Monster High Draculaura Child WigArrived in own hair-net style bag and the wig has a noticeable build\feel to it. I thought the color was a little more yellow in person than I would have liked, but it still looked great. Read more about the condition New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.

Even though it’s themed to ‘monsters High’ it’s quite generic if you’re throwing together an outfit of your own. Made from high-quality materials, this Monster High Draculaura Wig features a detailed design with pink and black streaks, complete with the character's signature hairstyle. Can be tilted slightly forward to give the style of the fringe just resting above the eyes with no issues or fear of falling off. The pink part of the hair is a lovely metallic colour too, it’s one size but should fit most little ones hairs if attach with a pin if it’s a bit big.

In midnight black, it pops with streaks of intense pink and features a fashionable fringe and cute cascading curls.

Some mention that it's comfortable to wear, while others say that it looks good but is a relatively small fit. Unfortunately Royal Mail decided to deliver my parcel elsewhere but this was NO FAULT of the seller and they located my parcel straight away so I managed to get this back but they were more than happy to rectify royal mails mistake! Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. If you have a non-BNPL balance, you will still need to make at least your minimum payment as shown on your statement. This high quality and affordable skin top with hard front wig features a realistic hair part and this wig is perfect for a day or night look. I’m looking to cosplay Draculaura for a school charity event in late June and I’m having so much trouble trying to find a decent quality wig for her :( The only ones I’m able to fine are the really cheap and terrible quality one for Halloween for children. It was a little more than I wanted to spend, but I was dedicated to getting something higher quality to ensure it didn’t cheapen the look.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment