276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ultimate Guard Katana Inner Sleeves Standard Size Transparent (100)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When it comes to the way sleeves feel when shuffled, it can be a very subjective thing. We’ll do our best to describe the shuffle feel and give it a score based on our experience with all of the other sleeves we have tested. With this in mind, we believe there are 2 main types of outer sleeve when it comes to shuffle feel - buttery smooth and resistance free. Sie können ihn unter https://ultimateguard.com/media/2e/0f/f4/1637595001/02_UG_Web_Header_Welcome_02_720p_28.mp4 However, you are getting what you pay for. Katanas are well worth the price given their quality and durability. If you have a few extra dollars to spend, these sleeves are the way to go. Null Signal Games is not associated with, produced by, or endorsed by Fantasy Flight Games, R. Talsorian Games, or Wizards of the Coast. OFC Ultimate Guard makes his own Innersleeves. But i test many combinations, i think for Katana the best innersleeves are smoky or non smoky Perfect Fits from Dragonshild,

Ultimate Guard UGD010896 Trading Card Game Sleeves, Turquoise

When I first started (many years ago now), I used a lot of Ultra Pro products, but I personally feel that the quality just isn't there any more. I have and always will recommend Dragon shields. They last forever, and the inner sleeves protect all 4 sides of your cards. You talked about how you don't like the space above the cards but I think that's the trade off for pretty much the best protection on the market. Outer sleeves: I started with KMC and was happy until about 2 years ago there quality dropped off and I switched to the Ultra Pro Eclipse Sleeves and have loved the change over.Difficult to double sleeve – double sleeving seems to be a challenge with top-down perfect fit sleeves. I would advise to either single sleeve with these or use sideloading perfect fit sleeves when double sleeving. Serenity is the VP of Engagement for Null Signal Games, and wishes it was her full time job. Known by some as "Netrunner's Cool Goth Mom", she's a DJ in her spare-spare time and streams under the psuedonym SwearyPrincess! The Regular Cortex sleeves will be exactly what you are looking for if shiny foils and crisp colours are essential to you. Great appearance and as clear as any other glossy outer sleeve. 10/10. As far as Dragon shield vs KMC is concerned) From what I hear from various pools of people DRAGON SHIELDS are supposed to be the more durable product... I just personally have a very hard time properly double sleeping them.... the Professor/tolarian community college YouTube channel has a very good demonstrations of showing this issue.

Katana Sleeves | Standard | Ideal-Fit | Blue | 100 | UGD010108 Katana Sleeves | Standard | Ideal-Fit | Blue | 100 | UGD010108

The thinness of the sleeves means they don't take as much abuse as a Dragon Shield. I'm noticing lots of little dings and dents on my sleeves that I never experienced with Dragon Shields, mostly on the edges.The serious players among you will be glad to hear that both Cortex variants are opaque. When held to a bright light, only the silhouette of the cards can be seen, none of the card details or any other incriminating information. We score this a brilliant 8/10, missing only a couple of marks for sleeves that do not even show the silhouette of the card inside. We consider a fit bad when the card slips out of the inner sleeve while being pushed into the outer sleeve.

Katana Sleeves | Black | 60 | Japanese | Ideal-Fit | UGD011054 Katana Sleeves | Black | 60 | Japanese | Ideal-Fit | UGD011054

Worry not my fellow runners of the nets, there are indeed sleeves that are fully opaque and I will present some of those to you.This puts the regular Cortex sleeves as one of the easiest to double-sleeve with and the Cortex Matte sleeves as one of the worst we have tested! A stark difference between the two, and with 1 out of every 7 sleeve attempts for the Mattes requiring fixing and fidgeting to succeed, this may be too much of an annoyance for some players. Our one complaint about Ultimate Guard Katana sleeves would be the colors. While there are currently 10 to choose from, they aren’t exciting. In fact, each color is pretty basic compared to Dragon Shield’s lineup of colors. We hope that Ultimate Guard continues adding new colors and styles to the Katana lineup as it is arguably its biggest shortcoming right now.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment