276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jerome Russell Bblonde Highlighting Kit, Permanent Lightener, Permanent Blonde Bleach Hair Dye, Professional Results, With Avocado Oil, Lifts 8-9 levels – Highlighting Kit No 1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You should wait at least two weeks until you process your hair again—or better yet, you should see a professional who can tweak your color and get you back on track. Speaking of which the cap has various "zones" so you can get superior dimension and face-framing results.

Hair Lightener | Hair Lightening Products | Hair Colourants Hair Lightener | Hair Lightening Products | Hair Colourants

Leave on for 10-15 minutes then rinse your hair until the water runs clear and condition (don’t shampoo – it can can strip the colour out). Depending on the look you are trying to achieve, the thicker the pieces, the more the highlight will stand out. It’s one of the best on the market for covering stubborn greys that can be tricky to dye over, and guarantees 100% grey coverage. Unfortunately, frequent visits to the salon are inconvenient as they are time-consuming and expensive. Semi-permanent vs permanent:“Many clients are keen to experiment with semi-permanent color as it allows you to try different shades without the commitment of a permanent color,” says Sam Acott, master colourist at Josh Wood.As well as gentle shade-lifting hair dye, this contains an expert touch finger applicator brush to assist with creating a seamless blend between the lightened ends and root sections. After going through the effort of painting your locks, chances are you'll probably want to do everything you can to make them last as long as possible (unless the process hasn't gone quite like you thought it would). This highlighting kit by SplaT is a semi-permanent color kit that promises to stay fresh up to 30 washes. Try to set up your station with a mirror on both ends so you have easy reference as well to the back of your head.

At-Home Highlighting Kits - Bustle The 4 Best At-Home Highlighting Kits - Bustle

I have balayage hair (and long hair) so I need a good conditioner to keep my hair looking healthy and soft.I have used other highlighting kits in the past where once I got done highlighting my hair I was like 'oh what the heck it's orange' [. Jerome Russell is home to the UK’s number 1 blonding brand- Bblonde, Eco-conscious styling range- Bstyled and at home permanent colour range- ProColour. However, it's good to be aware that you only need a small amount of these shampoos, as they are very concentrated.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment