276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO 71037 Minifigures Series 24, Limited Edition Mystery Minifigure Blind Bag, 2023 Set, Collectible Characters with Toy Accessories (1 Style – Unit Picked at Random)

£3.745£7.49Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This bird includes very little decoration, although the mould alone captures ample detail and I love the yellow beak. As much as I love Black Falcons, I am disappointed considering we just got all those other Falcons recently.

The full collection of 12 characters is bursting with color, excellent details and cool accessories and consists of T-Rex Costume Fan, Rococo Aristocrat, Robot Warrior, Potter, Newspaper Kid,Orc, Soccer Referee, Falconer, Conservationist, Carrot Mascot, Rockin’ Horse Rider and Brown Astronaut and Spacebaby. Those are pretty good, I would add Bride of Frankenstein, Bride of Dracula and a Nosferatu (guy and gal).The Robot Warrior gets the prize for the most included elements in this series, with the blaster alone composed of eight elements, with spares for four of them included. By the way, the throwbacks to Black Falcons and Classic Space are kinda obvious, and have also appeared before, but I think that the Orc also is a throwback to the Trolls from the Castle Fantasy Era sets (2007-2009). If you’re looking for a specific character, or just hoping to not get doubles, we’ve got you covered!

What I have on display here is mainly my Modulars, Creator Expert cars, larger Technic sets from about 2010 to 2018, and some Ideas sets as well as MOCs.

Get the party started with this awesome lineup of characters featuring the Dragon Suit Guy, Firework Guy, Elephant Costume Girl, LEGO Brick Suit Guy, LEGO Brick Suit Girl, Cactus Girl, Party Clown, Cake Guy, Unicorn Guy, Flower Pot Girl, Birthday Party Girl, Birthday Party Boy, Spider Suit Boy, Cowboy Costume Guy, Race Car Guy and the Cat Costume Girl. And more recently lots of train sets and accessory buildings from that German competitor that must not be named. A minifigure slides easily onto the rocking horse with enough clutch to not fall off, and the rocking horse is properly balanced for gently rocking. Also the bright red hair on the falconer might be a reference to the very limited range of available haircolors for minifigs in the '80s - '90s. I grew up with Black Falcon Knights and I am thrilled to get so many of them over the last couple of years.

Sure there would be no 'double sales' but I believe this is disappearing quick because the cost is getting a little too high and people have found ways to go around that (not to the benefit of Lego).In my opinion it would be more interesting to explore other options to portrait boys / girls faces, they do it sometimes in sets based on IPs so why not do it more in Lego City, Collectable Minifigures and other themes?

We’ve supported 100’s of businesses with a variety of bespoke LEGO B2B services providing each client with a dedicated single point of contact throughout the process. This set of characters will then inspire kids to fire up their imaginations and play out amazing stories on their own or with friends. The packaging this round is dark pink, and each case holds 36 figures–or exactly three complete sets of the 12 characters.

LEGO® fans aged 5+ can enjoy countless fun-filled adventures with a LEGO Minifigures Series 24 6 Pack (66733).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment