276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NexiGo N60 1080P Webcam with Microphone, Adjustable FOV, Zoom, Software Control & Privacy Cover, USB HD Computer Web Camera, Plug and Play, for Zoom/Skype/Teams, Conferencing and Video Calling

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It's got a built-in mic, though the audio quality is disappointing. The mic performs noise cancellation, but you can't turn it off or adjust it, and I heard quite a bit of popping and tinniness on my end. We recorded these two videos using 1080p resolution with 30 FPS during daytime and nighttime. The footage appears clear and pretty decent with high exposure. When examined closely, the nighttime video is somehow sharper than the daytime video. However, the colors look a little faded, and this color tone makes our model look slightly pale. Audio Quality 🔊 Great for webinars, video conferencing, live streaming, etc. The built-in Noise-canceling microphone reduces ambient noise to enhance the sound quality of your video. Even in noisy surroundings, you can capture the sounds you want. Now that the Elgato Facecam Pro has evaporated there's no 4K 60fps choice -- but the next best thing is the 4K 30fps Razer Kiyo Pro Ultra. It's expensive like most 4K models, but it's one of the better models for handling 4K, with excellent color, exposure and focus, partly thanks to a large sensor and adjustable settings to fix problems you'll encounter with other webcams. Though most people won't want to stream at 4K, if you do, or if you want to drop to 1440p, you can adjust the Pro Ultra's streaming compression for better performance in conjunction with software that uses MJPEG, like OBS. To test the image noise, we compare the Nexigo N60 with another 1080p webcam, Logitech C930e. The N60 produces more image noise than the C930e, as seen from its grainy textural appearance. Comparison with Other Similar-Priced Webcams

NexiGo N60 1080p Webcam | NexiGo

Install a video-calling application such as Skype, FaceTime, Zoom, or Hangouts. (Both parties need a webcam and the same video application.) Instead of enduring this problem, you can make things better by installing the latest drivers for your NexiGo camera. To perform this task: Using the NexiGo Webcam Setting Software, you can adjust the image parameter you want according to your needs. It's not perfect, though most of my gripes can likely be fixed in software or firmware; they're not necessarily hardware flaws. There's no way to change the default sleep timer or initial framing state, you can't save image-related presets (like exposure compensation or white balance), the app doesn't let you rotate the camera vertically and it can get pretty hot. this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.A: Please ensure that the light in your environment is free of unique tones or intense light sources. Things such as walls/floors/other large-area non-standard light sources, including areas with colored or intense light. In such environments photographed pictures are subjected to color cast due to the lighting impact of these light sources. Wait for the warning message “The Nexigo Webcam cannot be opened because it is not from an unidentified developer” A: The NexiGo webcam captures clear images and can record video at 1080p/30fps in a well-lit environment. The quality of the signal can be affected by low bandwidth availability or insu cient lighting. This can cause the frame rate to drop to 1080p/20fps, or possibly even lower. What can I do if the images or video are an abnormal color? How to adjust image parameters such as brightness or contrast? Built-in Noise-Cancelling Microphone】The built-in noise-canceling microphone reduces ambient noise to enhance the sound quality of your video. Great for Zoom / Facetime / Video Calling / OBS / Twitch / Facebook / YouTube / Conferencing / Gaming / Streaming / Recording / Online School.

NexiGo N60 1080P Webcam with Microphone, Adjustable FOV, Zoom NexiGo N60 1080P Webcam with Microphone, Adjustable FOV, Zoom

There is something wrong with the USB port. Please use a different USB port or another PC and test the camera again. It does have some distinct flaws, which is why it's a qualified recommendation given the high price. Most significantly, you can't adjust most of the settings while previewing in your recording, streaming or conferencing application and it can be a bit glitchy. Those could conceivably be fixed in a future firmware or software update. The auto white balance correction did help the video look better, even in dimmer light. I tried brighter light and didn't look nearly as washed out as usual. With pale skin, this is typically an issue. Final ThoughtsAny changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment. Nexigo's software isn't pretty, but some of it's a lot more functional than much of what I've used. For instance, the manual white balance actually works well along a continuum rather than just giving you a choice between too pink or too green. It also allows you to save presets for all the adjustable settings. It doesn't currently work with MacOS Monterey, so I couldn't test that, but the company promises an update to support the latest version of the OS within the next couple of months. With the NexiGo webcam, you don't need to turn your laptop to record what you want, just turn your webcam. With a built-in 360° rotation both right and left, you can easily move the camera to any angle you need. On the left-hand side, we analyze a cropped picture of the color palette and compare the actual palette color (small square) vs. the webcam output to see how accurate the Nexigo N60 can capture colors. The N60 captured slightly darker colors than the actual color itself. Plus, the picture was much clearer and as I moved around, nothing blurred. My client even remarked it was much easier to see me. They let me try both webcams during our call to see the difference.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment