276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Talcum Powder Spray 100 ml

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hey Dwight, thanks for commenting. The likely reason why the Equate Medicated Powder says “not for genital use” is because of its somewhat high menthol content. Menthol causes a cooling/tingling sensation when applied to the sensitive skin of the crotch region that some men find painful and uncomfortable (I personally find it refreshing). Since you have the talc free version of Equate medicated powder, there isn’t anything in the ingredient list that is a known carcinogen – meaning it’s considered safe for external use.

I personally think they killed it with this one, but if citrus IPA isn’t your cup of tea, no worries. Fromonda powder comes in a variety of other awesome scents that are sure to please. Including:With our archives now 3,500+ articles deep, we’ve decided to republish a classic piece each Friday to help our newer readers discover some of the best, evergreen gems from the past. This article was originally published in August 2013.

If you’re anything like me, you don’t like putting mystery chemicals on your skin. Especially in the nether region. Fromonda’s all natural formulation provides peace of mind, knowing that I’m putting only safe, natural ingredients on my body. It’s also the perfect choice for guys with sensitive skin. You may need to use birth control to prevent pregnancy for some time after your dose. Talk with your doctor to see if you need to use birth If you want decent swamp crotch protection, make sure to spring for a talcum-based baby powder. Cornstarch-based powder didn’t last that long . . . for me anyways. Kaolin clay – A naturally occurring clay mineral that is mined from the earth all around the world. It’s highly absorbent and also helps deodorize the skin by eliminating foul odors.Arrowroot powder – A naturally occurring starch that is extracted from the roots of the arrowroot plant. It’s highly absorbent, helps keep the skin cool, and has even been shown to soothe irritated skin. Great for guys with chafing and irritation. Athlete’s foot can be a smelly old business, thanks to the bacteria that hitch a lift with fungi. This is why Canesten’s cream contains active ingredients to fight bacteria as well as killing off the fungi, making it the most effective all-round treatment for banishing nasty whiffs and itchy athlete’s foot, just in time for summer.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment