276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Optrex Actimist Double Action 2-in-1, For Dry & Irritated Eyes, Rehydrating & Protecting Spray, 10ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Optrex Bacterial Conjunctivitis 1% w/w Eye Ointment is a medicine for the treatment of acute bacterial conjunctivitis, with chloramphenicol.

Optrex ActiMist 2in1 Eye Spray for Itchy + Watery Eyes - Boots Optrex ActiMist 2in1 Eye Spray for Itchy + Watery Eyes - Boots

Some medications can cause eyes to feel dry as a side effect or make existing dry eye condition worse (e. Our eye drops can help treat a range of eye conditions, including dry eyes, conjunctivitis and hay fever eyes. Optrex Actimist Double Action Soothing and Protecting sprays quickly soothes itchy eyes and stabilises the natural lipid layer of your eyes tear film. Three sprays later per eye, product streaming down either side of my face, I thought I might have got it on OK.I suppose if you can get on with the drops it is much cheaper but this product can be used anytime, anywhere. Each time the eye blinks, the eyelid spreads tears across the surface of the eye to create this film.

Optrex | Superdrug Optrex | Superdrug

If this is difficult then keep a bowl of water nearby (preferably by the heater if it's on) to increase the humidity in the room. Eventually I sprayed his eyes after much encouragement not to anticipate the spray and screw the eyes up! You may experience a gritty, burning sensation when you blink although dry eye should not cause significant pain. com/health/eye-care/eye-drops/optrex-actimist-double-action-spray-dry-irritated-eyes-10ml/p/557080" on this server. Contains: 10mg Soy Lecithin, 8mg Sodium Chloride, 8mg Ethanol, 5mg Phenoxyethanol, 5mg Pro-Vitamin B5 (Dexpanthenol), 0.

Not blinking enough- When you stare at your computer screens or TV for a long time your rate of blinking reduces by up to 60%.

Optrex Eye Care Advice: Frequently asked questions Optrex Eye Care Advice: Frequently asked questions

You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. Optrex Actimist Double Action™ Soothing and Protecting sprays quickly soothes itchy eyes and stabilises the natural lipid layer of your eyes tear film. Optrex Actimist Double Action™ Rehydrating and Protecting spray quickly rehydrates and stabilises the natural lipid layer of your eyes tear film.

Optrex ActiMist™ Eye Sprays do not need refrigeration, but you may enjoy using them at a cooler temperature.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment