276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cosmopolitan Eau de Parfum Spray For Her, 100 ml (Pack of 1)

£13.495£26.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

THE REVIEW: "This perfume is much stronger than what I'd normally use, and I initially thought it's a bit overpowering for me, but god it smells so good I can't get enough—it fades so beautifully and smells like the skin of someone you're falling in love with ! It’s incredibly light and pretty, so you’ll only smell like a whisper of peony rather than a scream. There's nothing traditional about this rose scent, it's not heavy, powdery or old-fashioned, instead, it's light and fresh with a touch of creaminess and warmth from the hint of Damascena rose and musk. If you're not much of a warm-kind-of-scent person, this refreshing citrus and sweet perfume is reminiscent of the Pacific Coast breeze.

Cosmopolitan Cosmopolitan

It's truly the Sofia Richie Grainge or " quiet luxury" of perfumes because it smells rich but isn't dripping with gold or throwing logos in your face. The lavender note is totally front and centre, but it's balanced by bright citrus and warm and rich amber and tonka.It’s a very feminine scent while being not too overwhelmingly floral or sweet,” one reviewer notes during testing. A big complaint with inexpensive perfumes is longevity, but when I spritz this on my pulse points (wrists, neck, ankles), I still get whiffs of it all day. Despite its base of patchouli, the scent doesn’t feel heavy—instead, the formula’s pear and freesia keep it smelling light and airy, while the patchouli adds a hint of musk to keep it from screaming “SUMMER! The fragrance that needs no introduction, Le Labo's cult Santal 33 is so recognisable, that you'll notice as soon as someone wearing it enters a room. The calming lavender notes are perfectly balanced with smokey cedarwood, which prevents it from being too sickly sweet.

Cosmopolitan 20 Best Perfumes and Fragrances for Women - Cosmopolitan

Beth Gillette is the beauty editor at Cosmopolitan, where she covers skincare, makeup, hair, nails, and more across digital and print.It actually has iso e super, which is what gives it that salty, almost-sweaty, skin-like quality that makes it so subtle. Like, yes, I have a couple of signature perfumes (love you, Casablanca Lily, and Flowerbomb) that'll always be staples in my lineup, but I'm personally a fan of testing and trying as many scents as I can get my hands on. If there's one thing the 2020s have brought us (other than, erm, let's not even mention it), it's celebrity beauty brands.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment