276°
Posted 20 hours ago

"Your Wings Were Ready, Our Hearts Were Not" Baby Keepsake Memory Box - Baby Loss Memorial Gift

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Goodbye is not forever, goodbye are not the end. They simply mean I’ll miss you, until we meet again The quote your wings were ready but my heart was not is actually a full quote. You can directly use this quote. In addition, you can add the following sentences we suggest to make your statement more sincere and emotional. You passed away so suddenly without any of us expecting it. I would never imagine that I would lose you so young and so soon. I love you so much and my life will never be the same without you Here we send you meaningful tributes with the famous quote "Your wings were ready". Hope our sharing will be a useful source of ideas for you. No farewell words were spoken, there was no time to say goodbye. You were gone before we knew it, and only God knows why

Our Canvas stretcher bars are sourced from regenerated forests that have been kiln-dried and knot-free. Losing someone is hard enough but when it comes suddenly and unexpectedly it can even tougher. These quotes can hopefully express your heartache at the sudden death of a loved one.Besides the Canvas or Ornament, the Mug is also a good choice for a memorial. With this Mug template, you can personalize it by choosing your couple's name and your dog's name. Grandpa, I still can't believe that you no longer exist in this world with me. So many nights I dreamed about you. I miss you so much. Do you still remember your little niece now? I love you very much, but I also hope you are happy. If I had one wish, I wish that you were still here with me now. My precious grandfather, your wings were ready but my heart was not." Mommy, I know you are always behind me Whoever said death was the hard part was wrong. Letting go and realizing I will never see, feel and hear you again is even harder. RIP This memorial windchime provides as a bittersweet reminder of happy times and someone who mattered so much with each lovely chime. This windchime, designed to provide serene reminders for years to come, will help you keep your loved one's beautiful memory alive in your heart. For this product, you are free to personalize the information related to your loved one, making it one of a kind. There is nothing more meaningful than with things that only you and your loved ones own.

I am so sad that you have passed away so suddenly. You were always there for me and I will never forget you and will always love you so much. Until we meet again, rest in peace my love Your life is a blessing, and your memory a treasure. You are loved beyond words and missed beyond measure. Wings are associated with a variety of things, including representations of Christian angels, fairies, spirits, and devils. They reflect not only the capacity to fly, but also the improvement of the topic. Winged animals are frequently messengers of the gods and are associated with freedom and spirituality. These quotes are a way of saying Rest In Peace when our hearts are breaking. Losing a brother or a sister is like losing a part of your soul. Ornament is also an affordable choice to commemorate your furry friend. Below is the Ornament with the quote " Your wings were ready".I can’t imagine how life goes on without you. I was blessed to have known you. Rest in peace my friend Our hearts continue to throb with anguish, and hidden tears continue to flow. Nobody will ever know what it's like to lose you. Losing a loved one is never an easy process that can be overcome. There are no words to describe how difficult it is to overcome that agony. The personalized blanket will offer you heartfelt condolences to assist you grieve the loss of a loved one. It breaks my heart that you were taken so unexpectedly. Your memory will never leave us and live long in our hearts We all have strong women in our lives. I think my family would say I’m one of them! So whether the woman you’ve lost is your mom, friend, sister, or coworker, here are some strong woman gone too soon quotes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment