276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Casio Mens Analogue Watch Edifice EFV-100

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Part of the popular ‘Edifice’ line of wristwatches, Casio has produced another astoundingly good watch for very little money. The EFV-100 series boasts among the best finishing and performance available at its price point. On-wrist, these sports watches look like they’re worth far more, with an aesthetic that reminds me of the Rolex Explorer, with a gorgeous high-shine bezel and sunburst dial.

So enamored with this watch am I that it now is the only watch I wear and there exists only 1 other in my collection, my dress watch, that I wear maybe 2 or 3 times per year.This watch has made me realize the pleasure in a 3 hander sports watch, no GMT hand, not tachometer, no chronograph, no dive bezel, just the things I need (the date is essential for me as I generally know the day but not the date)

The rustproof watch case is made of solid stainless steel and offers a valuable and robust quality. Reconozco que lo compré pensando que no me iba a gustar, que iba a sentir que llevaba una versión cutre del Omega Aquaterra, o del Rolex Oyster Perpetual, pero la verdad es que me ha encantado. Evidentemente las características de este Casio son muy distintas: no lleva cristal de zafiro sino mineral (pero no lo hecho de menos), tampoco lleva un carísimo movimiento mecánico in-house sino un barato pero muy preciso y confiable movimiento de cuarzo (y lo prefiero), por esto último el segundero avanza segundo a segundo y no a 8 pasos por segundo (reconozco que eso sí que me gustaría, pero bueno...), y donde realmente creo que se nota la diferencia es en la cadena metálica (armis) que no tiene eslabones sólidos y cuando la mueves suena un poquito cutre (incluso chirría un poco a veces).The dial aesthetics are down to your personal preference. Personally, I’d say I prefer that MTS-100L, though not by much, both are very handsome watches. Obviously, that watch also has the sapphire crystal, which will inherently give you better scratch resistance than the mineral found in this watch. However, this watch has a better strap, or bracelet in this case. The case finishing is sharper and better too and the extra water resistance could certainly come in handy if you’re after a do-it all watch.

Comfort - some of the Swiss automatic divers I owned were positively uncomfortably heavy, I mistook weight for quality and pretended I liked the heft. A luminous coating provides long-term illumination in the dark after only a short exposure to light.The hands and/or the index have a fluorescent coating and glow in the dark if the watch has previously been exposed to a light source

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment