276°
Posted 20 hours ago

FERRARI Bright Neroli Men EDT Perfume, 100 ml

£10.445£20.89Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But before talking about the evolution of the scent on my skin, I'll explain, again, what are the neroli and the petitgrain. The neroli essential oil is obtained by distillation of the flowers of the orange tree. It features a floral and slightly sweet fragrance. The petitgrain is extracted from the leaves and branches of the bitter orange tree and has a bitter fragrance, typical of more traditional colognes, with citric and green aspect. This is where fragrance clones come in. Most of the popular fragrances have been ‘cloned’. This means that there are other fragrances that smell very similar to them, often for a much more affordable price. This lower price makes the fragrance much more obtainable and even serves you with a similar or almost exactly the same scent.

Now I don't know if I had a dodgy bottle or if somehow the sprayer problem had caused the juice to go off or what but this was horrible, sour, harsh and bitter smelling stuff. It smelt like a very old lady had kept a bottle of some very cheap and nasty perfume in her old handbag that had incidentally been urinated on by a drunken Buffalo with a bladder infection and then the bottle had broken and it's sour, out of date juice had mingled with the buffalo urine. Scent: Jo Malone Basil And Neroli is a very simple and clean neroli fragrance. The scent is based around neroli and basil, giving it both a fresh, fruity scent and a green, slightly herbal scent. This combination makes for a fantastic scent. The rest of this fragrance is built around these two notes, giving the spotlight to the basil and neroli. However, the overall picture is what makes this fragrance so amazing. A clean, simple, fresh, and green fragrance. I've bought 5 bottles of this juice and I'll never let go of it. I think I've found my affordable neroli scent. I do understand that there may likely be better niche options, but at what cost? I can only hope to find something better than this at this price point, and if anybody knows of better let me know, but for now, this is the one. Thank you Ferrari for this masterpiece.

The Scent Of Tom Ford Neroli Portofino

A quite sophisticated and yet light and freshly aroma. If you live in a very warm area and don't like heavy perfume during the daytime this is the one for you. At first I though it was going to be too floral or feminine but "not at all" pleasant citrus, light pine and woody develops after a short time. Projection and sillage are not bad for a main stream commercial EDT. Some people find it similar to T.F. Neroli Portofino but in my opinion they are 2 similar members of the same family but still different. Ferrari Bright Neroli is my second Ferrari and had to live up not only to the hype of Bright Neroli itself, but also the hype of what I got from Ferrari Uomo. Bright Neroli is a very bright, clean citrus and isn't that dated, even if it a scent that smells like others that have been around for years. Over time, the fragrance loses its potency, but remains on the skin. The durability is great, but the projection could have lasted longer. Here, the aim is not to splurge, but to scream elegance. And also we must remember that this is a unisex fragrance and it was necessary to find a middle ground to please men and women at the same time. However, in my personal opinion, while Noble Fig tends to please men’s noses with ease, Bright Neroli has the ideal delicacy to conquer women. OCCASIONS: Formal events, outdoor gatherings, gym, office, business, casual. This is an office-friendly fragrance. Bright Neroli by Ferrari is a delightful unisex perfume that opens with a burst of citrusy freshness, thanks to the combination of bitter orange, Calabrian lemon, and lemon petitgrain. These top notes create a zesty and invigorating scent that is sure to catch your attention.

Neroli has become a very popular note to use in fragrances, and many fragrances actually start building around this note. This makes for some fantastic fragrances with a sweet, green, fresh scent.Enter Ferrari's Bright Neroli. I was at a loss for words when I blind bought this, and smelled it on arrival. How could a car brand's scent be this good? Bright Neroli opens up rather synthetic and soapy, give it 10 minutes and it becomes a slightly spicy, soapy neroli bomb that lasts longer than I expected. It's completely linear, which I'd have no other way. I get at least 6 hours with this lovely scent, longer than NP, and much longer than 4711. The best part is even though it's synthetic, it's still one of the more true to nature neroli perfumes I've sniffed. It has the spicyness that every other scent forgets, and for that reason (and the price) wins over NP. NP absolutely has a more natural floral scent, but Bright Neroli has the elements it's missing to create a fuller picture on the whole. Is Bright Neroli a groundbreaking niche quality neroli scent? No. But at the current price, it's one of the best in the category.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment