Magento Forum - UK Magento Forum (Unofficial)

An unofficial but dedicated Magento Forum for Magento Users, Designers and Developers

Advanced Search Filter

A forum for web designers working with the Magento system.

Advanced Search Filter

Postby tready » Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:30 pm

Hey All,

Not sure if this is the best place to ask but I installed the Ecsso Magento Advanced Search - Product Attribute Filter Extension and I have everything in place and everything displays, BUT the attributes I want to filter by values are not displaying. For example I want to filter by “Backing” and there are 3 types of backing: Cotton, Cotton / Polyester, and Polyester. So I have a drop down list named backing and no values are displayed. What could possibly be wrong? Can anyone help? Thanks

I also attached a screen shot so you could see what I'm talking about. Note how there are not values in the drop down box.

I posted this question on the "OTHER" Magento forum and of course like my many other post no one has ever replied.
Attachments
screen_shot.JPG
screen_shot.JPG (12.44 KiB) Viewed 4154 times
tready

Re: Advanced Search Filter

Postby edmondscommerce » Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:56 pm

this is a paid for extension is that right?

your first port of call should be asking the developers themselves

I don't have a copy of this extension so couldn't possibly comment on what might be going wrong

let us know how it goes
edmondscommerce

Re: Advanced Search Filter

Postby tready » Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:57 pm

Sadly, I figured out what the problem was. One of the other developers in my company commented out one of the javascript vars and it caused the problem. Thank anyway. At least know people will reply here. Thank again.
tready

Return to Magento Designers