276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Habitrail OVO Dwarf Hamster/ Mouse Habitat Cage

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. This well made and popular Cristal tube cage hamster is a great choice in that you can build out the tube and tunnel system as you prefer.

But this turnkey cage has such a (literally) dazzling tube and tunnel system, you may be set without having to buy any add-on items! Choosing between hamster cages with tubes for small-size dwarf hamsters should be done with square footage foremost in mind. Kaytee Crittertrail Lazy Lookout Accessory Kit (paid link). While hamster owners state that some Kaytee Crittertrail tube systems are too small for Syrian hamsters to safely enjoy, they say this particular tube set has very roomy dimensions. Habitrail Cristal Hamster Habitat (paid link). Habitrail is another cage system that comes with a series of accessories you can add on at your option to expand your hamster’s daily enrichment and exercise opportunities.

Kaytee Critter Trail Habitat

The water bottle worked fine, the transport is perfect for trips to the pet store or vet, and the little den makes a great piece to use instead of a window end-cap.

But hamsters in captivity do need a certain special type of habitat to truly thrive that mimics what they would choose for themselves in the wild. The best hamster tunnels and tubes are the ones that will work well with the hamster cage you select for your hammy.SAFETY PRECAUTION: If your Syrian hamster becomes pregnant or begins to gain weight, it is best to take the tubes for hamsters out for your pet’s safety. I didn't want to pay full-price for this. When I saw one come up for less due to a damaged box item, I took the plunge. There are two "outhouse" globes - both larger than I thought. This also comes with a nifty 5-way cube connector, one T-joint, two elbows, and two larger straight T-joints. I've found it a challenge to find a use for the large T's, but the other ones get used sometimes. Mcage 3 Level Sparkle Hamster Cage. (paid link) This amazing plastic hamster cage with tubes is unique among its peers for featuring a completely clear system of hamster cage tunnels and tubes. The word "habitrail" is also used in reference to enclosed pedestrian walkways, particularly those with few or no side branches, offering no personal choice of route, and those interconnecting unpleasant workplaces such as factories and office buildings. Prevue Pet Products Hamster Haven Small (paid link). This compact and colorful hamster haven is a perfect choice for your dwarf hamster.

It is a lovely white and orange color design. Already equipped with an exercise wheel, ladder, food and water receptacles and a litter guard. A dwarf hamster should be provided with hamster cage tubes that offer at least one square foot of floor space per hamster in a shared space. With these safety issues in mind, we can recommend the following highly rated large hamster tubes for safe use with average-sized Syrian hamsters. Kaytee Lazy Lookout Hamster Tunnels Mcage NEW Large Twin Towner Habitat Hamster Cage With Long Crossing Tube (paid link). This eye-popping new choice for hamster cages with lots of tubes from Mcage is beautiful.

The Habitrail Twist has been purposefully built to imitate a hamster’s natural habitat in the wild, with separate chambers for food storage and sleeping, something that cannot be achieved in a conventional hamster cage. Child owners can also tire of the novelty and neglect to exercise their hamsters, however, with the Habitrail Twist the novelty can be recognised again and again by adding to the habitat with unique, boredom-alleviating Add-On items. For your hamster’s health, it is important to ensure that this minimum floor space requirement is met. Even if the cage offers two or three higher levels of tunnels for hamsters, plus ramps, tubes and platforms. Kaytee Puzzle Playground for Small Animals (paid link). If you can remember your own childhood days of playing on the jungle gym at your local park, you already understand the appeal of this fun jungle gym tunnel system for dwarf hamsters. The hamster tunnels and tubes are really neat because they are clear and go both inside and outside the cage bars.

Not only is it fully compatible with Habitrail’s cages and other components, but it is also fully self-contained, unlike the Syrian version (listed in an earlier section here). You can also add on additional Kaytee hamster tubes and hamster cage accessories tubes to build out your hamster’s play area. The bar spacing is 0.25 inches (0.635 cm) for dwarf hamster safety. The cage itself is 10.2W x 16L x 16H inches. Lixit Animal Care Savic Hamster Heaven Metro Cage (paid link). This sizeable and roomy big hamster cage with tubes is a perfect choice for Syrian hamsters.

First, the layout. This OVO Dwarf kit is great for Robos, Russians, gerbils and mice. I had a mouse who loved the straight vertical tubes, but my Winter Whites didn't do vertical. So I simply rotated the T-connectors so they were at an incline (takes double the length of tubes to reach the same height) and all was well. If your little ones don't like climbs at all it's really easy to make it all level. Syrian hamster owners say that this big hamster cage with tubes is well sized for a single Syrian hamster, with the one exception being that you may need to buy a bigger exercise wheel.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment