276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LOL Surprise O.M.G. Winter Chill Cabin - 95+ Surprises - Wooden Dollhouse, 3 Stories, 6 Rooms - Includes Hot tub, Real Ice Skating Rink and More - Ages 6+

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Embrace the cool and magical world of L.O.L. Surprise! Winter Chill playsets and dolls. Suitable for children aged 4 and up, this series introduces winter-themed dolls, accessories, and surprises, bringing a frosty touch to playtime. L.O.L. Surprise! Tweens Absolutely! The Winter Chalet has been sized to fit OMG dolls comfortably. Barbies should fit as well. Is there any way to get more furniture? Dust the house at least once a month. You should be able to use an oil-free furniture spray with no problem. span itemprop="name">Too expensive not even that bigI do not like this at all it broke the moment I opened it I was so close to calling your manager

Date published: 2021-08-28

Yes he is! Like all LOL doll boys, the boy in the LOL Winter Chalet has obvious boy body parts between his legs. How can I get more snow for the blower? The LOL Winter Chalet has a similar feel to the doll house with 3 levels and 6 rooms, but the chalet has SO much more. span itemprop="author" itemtype="https://schema.org/Person" itemscope>YiLi from h2>

Asked by: Marico