276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The CEO’s Secret Weapon: How Great Leaders and Their Assistants Maximize Productivity and Effectiveness

£12.495£24.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Clarissa finds herself quite attracted to James and the feeling is mutual with some sizzling chemistry, but there is some chaos which causes some tumultuous scenes. Never once did he say he loved her in the past and in the present the only love he (still) feels is for his dead wife. Just as she was about to give up, Darwin suddenly came back and said that he wanted to live with her!

I learned to deliver what every executive wants – certainty that as their deputy and face to the world, their assistant could be trusted to make sound decisions, would never embarrass them, or let them down.Read Jan’s book and find out why so many executive assistants around the world refer to it as their bible.

Joanna Jensen, founder of skincare brand Childs Farm, shares advice for start-ups for our CEO Secrets series. This is a wonderful book from new author Jessica Wildblood and I must say it was a great first book. They are both definitely at fault for their decisions and even though it took so much time, at least they addressed their faults. Author’s short note: This is the final chapter and it’s dedicated to a great man, who will be mentioned before the end of this chapter. James, on the other hand, is a playboy that had gotten himself into some trouble by sticking his pen into the company ink.I liked seeing how James tamed his wild ways and how Clarissa learned about James and why he guarded his heart so closely. But she had never thought that two years later, this man would appear in her world again in such a way. I shouldn’t waste any more time by slowing down, I can get killed for what I saw, Just like they were killed by what they had done!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment