276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SAMSONITE S'Cure DLX Spinner 55, 2.9 KG Hand Luggage, 55 cm, 34 liters, Black (Black/Gold Deluscious)

£103.4£206.80Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

DLX versions have new interiors compared to the regular S’Cure range. Both are perfectly serviceable. As I mention above, the finish is excellent. Something you expect of Samsonite and this range is no different. There are no concerns or issues to report here…proceed with confidence. One side of the clam shell design is fully encased with a zip. The other side has luggage straps that are non-adjustable. You therefore need to fill this high enough to prevent clothes falling out. Samsonite S Cure 20 Inch Capacity If there is a luggage company that knows what it is doing, it is Samsonite. They are masters of innovation in material and product durability. There is a reason they offer a 10-year warranty, this is the level of confidence they have. Well, after some trial and error, I now go with ‘Secure,’ only with a silent first ‘e.’ If you prefer ‘ES-CURE’ then more power to you!

I include this section in the review because design can facilitate good capacity. In this case, the design is good and does not intrude on the interior capacity. Large suitcases are 70 to 79 cm or 27 to 31 inches in height. They have a capacity of 55 L up to 140 L. Just imagine how many clothes and shoes you could fit in these suitcases! What is better: a spinner or an upright suitcase?At first sight it may look a little bare and not what you expect from Samsonite. There is a rationale behind this…weight saving. Most interiors are lined for visual purposes only. They serve little function in terms of comfort or protection. Instead of the regular zip we see on most suitcases, Samsonite have offered a new direction that I think we will see more of in the future. Zips are a particular weak point in luggage because of damage and theft. The seal removes those weak points. This aspect of the review considers the materials used and I anticipate how durable the luggage range will be based on my experience. I then look at the finish of the item to give you an indication of the quality. Our mediums sized case range are 60 to 69 cm or 23 to 27 inches in height and have a capacity of 50-120 L. There are different models of medium sized luggage: 4-wheeled spinner suitcases, upright 2-wheeled suitcases, wheeled duffle bags, and garment bags. How much does a medium sized case weigh?

We can already make certain assumptions with Samsonite. They have been in the business a long time, they know what they are doing. I honestly can’t remember the last time I thought they released a poor product. Samsonite make great products…and if they aren’t great, at minimum they are good. They use excellent materials with excellent build quality…they are very consistent with this.S’Cure will appeal to regular travellers, though anyone looking for long-term value will benefit from them. The side-clasp opening, easy to clean exterior and wide choice of colours are all popular. With engraving, you can add your name or a personal message of up to 25 characters onto the metal of the suitcase handle. Engraving is available in different fonts. They are double wheel spinners with 360-degree maneuverability which means the suitcase will go exactly where you want it too. Samsonite S’cure 30 Integrated ID tag

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment