276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Zoflora Linen Fresh Scented Candle, Made with Essential Oils

£4.98£9.96Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As you light a Zoflora candle, its gentle glow and enchanting aroma fill the air, creating a sanctuary of fragrance. Illuminate your moments with the soothing embrace of scent-infused tranquility, and discover how Zoflora candles bring a touch of serenity and elegance to your space. The difference with Zoflora’s reed diffuser is it’s not only designed to create fragrance but eliminate odours too. The scents sounded nice, I loved the two different ways of delivering fragrance and they were both affordable.

The Sun Cleaning Products - The Sun

They are also great to put in awkward places or areas and an alternative to other products such as air fresheners, candles etc. Zoflora candles not only add a touch of elegance to your decor but also infuse your surroundings with the inviting scents inspired by nature. Tell us about yourself and our Fragrance Finder will reveal which Zoflora fragrance is your perfect match.

From invigorating citrus notes to calming florals, Zoflora candles offer a diverse range of scents to suit your mood and space. Indulge in the art of ambiance and fragrance with Zoflora candles, where every flicker creates a moment of calm and delight. Again, the Zoflora reed diffuser is another must for me, and I always have these in my bathroom and porch.

Zoflora Candles - Etsy Zoflora Candles - Etsy

I haven’t used the reed diffuser yet but the sachets are dotted around places in my home and my car, and so far so good. I’ve seen two of these in other cleaning products which is good if you want to carry on the fragrance theme. This is like any typical reed diffuser where you place the reeds it comes with into the bottle of fragranced oil. Zoflora candles combine the power of captivating scents with the tranquility of candlelight, creating an ambiance that soothes and uplifts.Elevate your ambiance with the harmonious blend of fragrance and candlelight that Zoflora candles provide. Nicola says: "I go through tracksuits really quickly, especially when I am doing either housekeeping jobs or decluttering.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment