276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Enki's Puzzle: An erotic mystery thriller (Dark Stone Universe)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It is. Congratulations. You have successfully passed the first test.” Enki nodded slowly, with magnanimity.

Plus the amount of available stories and the regular, well communicated updates make the cost one hell of a bargain. Shh.” Kate threw a dishtowel at him and looked over her shoulder toward the stairs. Her cheeks turned crimson. “None of that while they’re home,” she whispered. Despite her heart suddenly thumping with the fear of being overheard, she was happy to hear he wasn’t having second thoughts about what they’d done. She was more sure than ever that it was a very good thing. Kate moaned. This was all new levels of insane. But it seemed everything that had preceded that moment had inoculated her against crazy new events. Instead of arguing or pushing him away, she put her hand behind his head and encouraged him. Since you already did it inside, there’s no harm in doing it again.” Alyson lifted her hips and placed him at her entrance. She was so sloppy that he slid right in. There was no pain at all.So, you're trying to kiss Mom? That's crazy." Alyson turned away from her book and looked over at her little brother. After all the things he'd known would happen that day, she believed him. "You shouldn't have messed with my puzzle in the first place." Is it … is it … is … it … Friday?” Alyson’s teeth chattered. Her fingers shook where they clutched at her blanket. She had always considered herself a brave person, but she’d never had a god materialize in her room before. He ... well ... according to the translations we have ... which are incomplete ..." Alyson was stalling. She didn't really like to tell people about this part. It was all academic, and she was being a bit of a prude, but still. "He kissed his mother, mending their bond. And he apologized to Enki." This was the sanitized version. Chapter 4 https://www.reddit.com/r/eroticliterature/comments/n71qkm/enkis_puzzle_chapter_4_mf_inc_cheat/

Well ..." She sighed, watching the road. She could feel her vagina responding to the lurid thoughts going through her head. Was there a new fantasy forming? "I suppose what I don't know won't hurt me, as far as all that goes." Chapter 7 https://www.reddit.com/r/eroticliterature/comments/ovtyza/enkis_puzzle_chapter_7_mf_inc_cheat/ Chapter 1 https://www.reddit.com/r/eroticliterature/comments/la43a4/enkis_puzzle_chapter_1_mf_inc_cheat/ We did it!” Maggie was feeling strangely elated. Puzzling things together had been a ton of fun. “So, what’s with the glowing light?”

Navigation menu

Do you want some coffee, Mom?" Alyson closed the door behind them. She was wearing a long, frumpy dress that was almost puritan in its cut. Is it ... is it ... is ... it ... Friday?" Alyson's teeth chattered. Her fingers shook where they clutched at her blanket. She had always considered herself a brave person, but she'd never had a god materialize in her room before.

The Sumerian god. I’m sure I remember your sister going into some detail about my many exceptional deeds and qualities.” Enki’s smile was as slow and crooked as he was. “Don’t gape at me like that, Nicholas. It doesn’t suit you.” Of course. Unless you were spending time with some other girlfriend." Kate's lips curved in a faint smile. Shh." Kate threw a dishtowel at him and looked over her shoulder toward the stairs. Her cheeks turned crimson. "None of that while they're home," she whispered. Despite her heart suddenly thumping with the fear of being overheard, she was happy to hear he wasn't having second thoughts about what they'd done. She was more sure than ever that it was a very good thing.You really are going to be late." Kate looked up and smiled at her frowning son. "Eat your waffles and hustle."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment