276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Asus ET12 AXE11000 Whole-Home Tri-band Mesh WiFi 6E System Coverage up to 610 Sq. Mtr/6,000 Sq. ft.,11Gbps WiFi, 3 SSIDs, free security & parental controls, Dual 2.5G ports LAN Aggregation 2 pack

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Per Asus’ naming convention, X is short for Wi-Fi 6 (802.11a x), and E is for Wi-Fi 6E (802.11ax e). The letter T signifies that these are Tri-band broadcasters — they both have three Wi-Fi bands. The new design aside, on the inside, the ZenWiFI Pro ET12, as a single router, is similar to all other Wi-Fi 6 routers from the company. We never noticed any problems with dropping signals or internet instability, and we didn't come across even a hint of latency either. There's no doubt that this kit is going to improve Wi-Fi coverage in the majority of homes, but whether or not it's going to improve it to the extent that it justifies its cost really depends on how your property is configured and the sort of home Wi-Fi network you've already got in place. If you already use a mesh system like we do, you might not see huge speed gains. One 5 GHz band with a total maximum bandwidth of 4804 Mbps. It can work using either Wi-Fi 5 or Wi-Fi 6.

Note, though, that it’s always better to set up the router from scratch to avoid possible setting conflicts.

Fixed null pointer dereference vulnerabilities. Thanks to Chengfeng Ye, Prism Research Group - cse hkust contribution. Dynamic DNS (DDNS) is a relatively common feature of all home routers. It’s excellent for those wanting to dial home remotely via other advanced features, including remote access or VPNs. You can buy either or none no matter your situation and the world will keep spinning for the foreseeable future. connected ip devices (PCs, cameras, iPhones, speakers, tablets, and IOTs). Replacing/adding new 6E devices, as they will become available.

So, while this app is convenient and fun to use, it can cause issues if you mess around too much. AiProtection I used a 4×4 AC (Wi-Fi 5) client for the close-range tests and a 3×3 AC client for the long-range tests. On 6GHZ, speeds were generally high and in line with some of the best mesh systems I’ve tested in this location, such as the remarkable Orbi RKBE963 system. If you’re looking for 6GHz Wi-Fi to transform your Wi-Fi experience, it’s not so straightforward. Based on my understanding of your posts, either of the three ASUS ET12, ASUS ET8, and ASUS XT8 should meet my objectives. I’m leaning toward ET8 as it has many features of ET12 including 6E, given there are no new firmware issues since your last review. In the two weeks I spent with ZenWiFi Pro ET12, performance was nearly perfect. There was one issue where the Zenfone 8 I use to test 6GHz connectivity on all Wi-Fi 6E routers refused to stay connected to the 6GHz band on this router.From top to almost bottom, one corner of the router is beveled to carry a little LED that bears the vendor’s name and the model of the router.

Dual-band vs Tri-band vs Quad-band Wi-Fi: What’s the deal? Nice design, two Multi-Gig ports, no USB However, this will make you lose the 6GHz band for your client devices and turn the ZenWiFi Pro ET12 into a dual band solution with 5GHz and 2.4GHz bands- something that almost all other and much cheaper routers are capable of. That’s not to say that you’ll lose all other features the device has to offer but if you are interested in the new Wi-Fe 6E capabilities, make sure you connect the ET12 units over a wired network. Software features QoS: How Quality of Service betters your online experience The ZenWiFi Pro ET12’s QoS feature is similar to most other Asus routers.If you only need a single unit, my take is the ET12’s support for the 6GHz band is more valuable than the XT12’s support for UNII-4 (or the fact it has a second 5GHz band). But either will do just fine and you’ll save some dough going with the XT12. The ZenWiFi Pro XT12 is traditional Tri-band hardware. As such, it works great in a fully wireless mesh setup. You should get it if you live in a large home and are too lazy to run network cables.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment