276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ghd Max Professional Hair Straightener

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Beauty aficionados with thicker hair may have encountered issues with unreliable straightening products.

GHD Hair Straighteners in Ireland | Millies.ie GHD Hair Straighteners in Ireland | Millies.ie

When styling fine hair that’s slightly wavy, we found the Gold styler smoothed each section in just two passes. ghd offer top-of-the-range styling wands with adjustable heat settings and products that offer shorter or longer plates to match your hair type, length and thickness. I also have the platinum and the duet straighteners but these are by fair my favourite as they are quick to glide through my thick shoulder length hair. Emma Stoddart is a freelance beauty journalist and self-confessed skincare aficionado with over five years’ industry experience.Both our fine and thick-haired testers got on with this tool, saying it cut styling time in half (a big tick).

ghd Max Limited Edition - Wide Plate Hair Straightener in Sun

Create gorgeous waves and enhance your natural curls with a diffuser or style a straight, sleek and smooth look with a concentrated nozzle. Where possible, avoid wrapping it around the body of the Styler or hanging it by the cord as this could cause damage. Designed with adjustable heat settings, ghd straighteners have been tested on models with thicker and longer hair to ensure that they can keep your hair straight for longer and create sleek, smooth hair styling, no matter the hair type or thickness of your locks. With universal voltage, you can be as fierce as you want anywhere in the world and with the automatic sleep mode after 30 minutes of non-use, worrying about if your straighteners are switched off is a thing of the past.Prior to writing this, our tester had only ever used the ghd Original IV straightener (shocking, we know). A ghd hair straightener proven to deliver sleeker, smoother and healthier-looking hair* - discover the ghd gold® hair straightener for creating loose waves, bouncy curls and shiny sleek styles. I have naturally wavy hair that tends to get frizzy, but this new GHD hair straightener effortlessly keeps my hair straight, looking healthy, and incredibly shiny. Browse our luxe ghd gift sets in the latest limited-edition colour or choose from the exclusive accessories for a perfect present. meter swivel cord that allows you to reach hard-to-style sections (mainly the back) as well as your mirror from across the room.

ghd gold® hair straightener | ghd® Official

But if your hair is fine and/or easy to manage, there’s no reason the Gold wouldn’t meet all of your hair needs and save you a few pennies in the process. I bought cheaper hairstraigners that worked ok but too forever to straighten your hair but with my GHD it takes minutes so quick and east for a salon style. With broad 2 inch plates, the Max in Sun-Kissed Rose Gold with Bright Gold Metallic Accents is perfect for styling long, curly or thick hair types as it enables you to style larger sections of hair with ease.With a removable nozzle that assists with precision drying, you’ll never have to sacrifice on styling again.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment