276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Miracle-Gro EverGreen Lawn Repair Kit 1 kg - 20 m2, 2 in 1 Lawn Seed & Feed

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When I came across The Lawn Pack I was blown away with its results, I still cannot believe this is my lawn (and I grew it within 4 weeks! Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

All our products exceed stringent Government regulations and are suitable for use as directed in areas where children and pets have access.

The unique mix of premium sports grade seed is used by professionals and germinates 50% faster than some other commercial grass seeds giving a tough and durable lawn. It contains a mixture of perennial rye grasses and fescues and is free from any agricultural grass seeds. But the results are genuinely great and even my Dad who’s a groundskeeper and grass nerd said it’s the best colour grass he’s seen and can’t believe the results. You may want to use The Lawn Pack Plus if you think you will be left will less than 50% healthy grass after raking.

Children and pets: It's fine to use this product in gardens with children and pets, but little feet can damage developing seeds, so it's best to keep them off the treated areas until the grass has established. Combined with a long-acting fertiliser nutrition and high quality grass seed, it creates an environmentally friendly, effective solutions for lawn repair. Prepares your lawn for overwintering , reducing moss and weeds — ensuring a beautiful springtime lawn . My grass was in bad condition for years and then got really damaged due to some building work and was bare in a few places.There are no products in the UK which target only these plants so manual removal is the only option. Photo doesn’t do this justice, The timeline is 3weeks before and after and I’m currently at week 4 and a bit. Result in a hard-wearing lawn able to withstand extreme weather conditions, disease and heavy usage from family and pets. To achieve the best results do as instructed on the pack, water regularly and protect the seeds from hungry birds. Miracle-Gro EverGreen Lawn Repair Kit is ideal for improving thin, patchy areas and treating bare spots.

Grass seed with AquaSaver coating produces 38% more grass than standard seed, requiring half the water to kickstart growth. We do recommend keeping pets and children off the lawn for 3 hours post-application of the main pack to allow the products to absorb. Once you’ve completed either method and you are satisfied the infestation is dealt with, follow the instructions below.

If by any chance you don't have a better lawn within 8 weeks after application of The Lawn Pack, get in touch with our team and we will send you your money back or make it right. The brown box it came in the seed went everywhere, all over my utterly room, and there is no sign of any new grass appearing. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment