276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bear Air Fryer - Navy Blue - 3 pin plug - Non-stick with Timer - 3.5L Capacity

£29.5£59.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Super-hot air is evenly circulated around food to remove excess moisture and give it a delicious golden finish. as real users, posing a threat to a site’s security, so the site sometimes runs random security checks. If there are any stubborn stains or food residues inside the air fryer, you can use a baking soda and water paste to scrub them away gently. When it comes to making quick, healthy meals, is there a more handy kitchen appliance than an air fryer? Put the soaked beans, fried bacon, sauteed onion and garlic, peppercorns, and bay leaves into the pressure cooker.

Each has a different range of temperatures and fan speed which are tailored to get the best cooking results. You can add onion or other veggies, but keep in mind they'd add moisture, so your breakfast potatoes won't be quite as crisp.This one from Tefal is the best of both worlds as you can enjoy single and dual zone cooking in one sleek grey appliance with Easy Fry Dual, Tefal’s dual air fryer and grill. This is the that I currently have in my kitchen, and I use it almost daily to feed my family of three. If you're into an aesthetics and Instagrammable appliances, you will also want to consider design - like a stylish air fryer in a bold colour to match your kitchen, or a retro look air fryer if you're going for a classic vibe. Compared to traditional deep-frying, air fryers can be a healthier way to cook food because they use less oil. By following these steps regularly, you can keep your air fryer clean and well-maintained for safe and efficient use.

Take mealtimes to the MAX with the large capacity air fryer that cooks 2 foods, 2 ways, and finishes at the same time. Tower’s patented Vortx technology also ensures food is healthier and because it cooks quicker than conventional ovens, saving you up to 70% on energy bills!This makes them suitable for individuals or smaller households or cooking larger quantities of single foods, depending on the size of Air Fryer you choose. If you are an Air Frying enthusiast why not join Tower Air Frying Group on Facebook where owners share their ideas and we give access to exclusive offers.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment