276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Twisted Emotions (The Camorra Chronicles Book 2)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I could totally see why Kiara fell for Nino, but I didn’t understand it so much the other way around. It seemed to me like Nino mostly felt a duty to her as a husband, and that’s why he treated her as well as he did. But he would have probably treated anyone that way if he were married to them; it wasn’t because of Kiara specifically. And that’s what I didn’t like. ok i didn’t expect this to be as 𝓈𝓌ℯℯ𝓉 as it was since i expected something reallyy...hmm idk?? -some tough and rough love? especially from one of the Falcone brothers. i mean they have a reputation for being batshit crazy so i guess i thought i’d see more of that, yknow? :/ *coughs* i’ll be honest; i was expecting some crazy-woa-shit like C͎h͎r͎i͎s͎t͎i͎a͎n͎ A͎l͎l͎i͎s͎t͎e͎r͎ from The Maddest Obsession (spoiler: u knoww like that part where he just shoots that guy who dared to go on a date w Gianna—yea smtg crazy like that 😗) The heroine, Kiara, is a timid and scared girl, who fears the touch and presence of all men after she was raped as a child by her uncle. Her trauma, understandably so, runs incredibly deep, and it takes her a long time to begin to heal. My only consolation was that I doubted he could break me more than I already had been all those years ago. Every so often I read a book that I love so much that the need to reread becomes so strong. That is how I feel with Twisted Emotions. I loved it the first time I read it and loved it just as much with my reread. Moving on to Twisted Bonds.

i would've given this a higher rating if this book was longer and if we had more Nino chapters/pov's because i wanted to see the parts where he's falling in love with her but he doesn't know he's falling with her but we all know he's falling in love with her. if that makes sense. Some men can distinguish between the ones they need to protect and those they need to break. I think Nino might be one of them.” Nino Falcone agrees to marry to strengthen the ties with the Famiglia. If you remember Kiara Vitiello who came in Bound of Love and a little bit in Sweet Temptation, her traitor father was killed by her cousin Luca. Kiara is 19-years-old and is of marriage age. Her reputation is ruined because of her father and she is always looked down by her adopted family and the people around. Marrying Nino scares her for his reputation is dangerous and also she hides a secret that may kill her.It was an arranged marriage meant to bring peace and a truce amongst two feuding mafia outfits. Except it also brought together two broken people destined to find happiness, healing and love. Fabiano frowned. “Luca isn’t like you, Nino. Not every single one of his decisions is based on logical reasons. He’s furious because we insulted Aria, and his pride might stop him from making the logical decision. Trust me on that.”

I will find the man who raped you and slaughter him like a pig on these sheets. Do you think that will be enough blood for your family?” Remo hadn’t mentioned anything to me. Usually he consulted with me before he made these kinds of decisions. For Remo, it was a surprisingly reasonable plan. Marriages had prevented many wars over the centuries of human history—of course, they’d started just as many as well. Precious and loving. Two words I'd describe their relationship. They were two broken souls with tragic pasts and the way they slowly learned to accept one another was beautiful. They’re my favorite couple in the series so far! <3This is an over-the-top, slow burn mafia romance that features the arranged marriage trope between two different mafia families. the best part in this book was Kiara's relationship to the Falcone bros so here's my reaction to them in this book: The most bleak and horrifying wedding night I’ve ever witnessed. Yet also the moment I fell in love with Nino Falcone. So, HERE HERE to a romance that was unexpectedly sweet, so so loving, healing, and could actually go the distance.

Women Not Named Kiara ✦ Why do Savio, Nino, Remo, and basically every man in this book need to be so disrespectful towards the women THEY PAY to have sex with them. The descriptions of how rough they are towards them, and how much they disregard / degrade them just got uncomfortable and old after a while. I'm not pointing fingers at just this book either, more like at the series as a whole. It seems that if you're a woman in any of these books and you're not the protagonist you will be treated like garbage. And OH. MY. GOD. I can't wait for the all the upheaval that Remo's plan is going to cause in the next book! Remo falling in love and being taken down a peg or two by a woman is going to be epic, LOL. I love you. For real. No simulated affection or love ever again, because with you, I don’t need to simulate. You dragged that dead part of me out of the past and revived it. I didn’t die fifteen years ago, but I didn’t live either … until you.”

But I will find the man who did this to you and make him feel the same terror you did that night and pain unlike anything he thought possible. And eventually, when he has been begging for it for a long time and when he’s given up hope, I’ll grant him death.” And when it came to the smut.. whoowee this man really knows how to get a girl worked up. There were times when I was like Mr Sir you had no right to be that hot. You know, for a psychotic killer, Nino is super sweet, affectionate and patient. Seriously, after reading a few of the Necessary Evils books by Onley James, I’m starting to think that sociopathic men is where it’s at. Nino Falcone is the calm before the storm. Unable to feel emotions, it's easy for him to compartmentalise his tasks and duties without guilt or remorse; thus making him lethal.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment