276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SoundPEATS Air4 Wireless Earbuds AptX Adaptive LossLess Compatible with Snapdragon Sound, Qualcomm QCC3071 Earphones Bluetooth 5.3 Semi in Ear with 6 Mics, 26 Hours, Multipoint Connection Black

£16.495£32.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I updated the firmware, which took a few minutes, and then went through the Adaptive EQ listening test. I actually had to go through it twice because the prompt reads, “I hear voices,” instead of, “I heard it.” So, I was waiting to hear voices. There are no voices — only tones at different pitches. Once that was completed, I started listening to music. Sony has since superseded the WF-1000XM4s with the Sony WF-1000XM5 earbuds. These latest true wireless earbuds have some notable improvements. They're smaller, lighter and ANC is improved. In some ways, they are a better pair of buds… but because of the price cuts to the XM4, we think the older buds are better value, and are nearly as good as the new ones, so they hold onto the top spot in our guide.

We'll also start with a full charge and see how accurate battery life claims are and just how it's drained during day-to-day use. However, if you have more specific priorities you might want to consider other buds in our list. Like the JLab Go Air Pop if you're on a budget. Or the Bose QuietComfort Earbuds 2 if you want the best ANC buds you can buy. What are the best value for money wireless earbuds? Mathematically bit-for-bit exact, SOUNDPEATS Air4 semi-in-ear headphones support Qualcomm aptX Lossless, a codec that can deliver bit-perfect CD-quality audio up to 16-bit/44.1 kHz and retain the fidelity of the sound in a stable connection. With a top quality of 24-bit/96kHz, aptX Adaptive also could dynamically adjust the bitrate depending on your content, optimizing it based on audio quality and latency requirements, such as when gaming or watching a video. Soundpeats Promotional Codec Support Of course, this is then balanced against lots of other factors, not the least of which is price. We know that a pair of cheap earbuds won't sound as good as premium ones – so we're judging them against competition at the same kind of price, not against something wildly different.The Bose app allows you to alter the amount of noise-cancelling on offer via a number of customisable presets and, speaking of noise-cancelling, the new Bose are still at the top of their game. They can automatically adjust the amount of ANC on offer so your music isn’t drowned out by particularly loud noises and the effect is deeply impressive. As for sound, it's balanced and neutral and overflowing with fine detail. Call quality is good for the money too. SoundPEATS has once again managed to deliver impressive value with the Air4. Its remarkable combination of features, comfortable design, and remarkable price point make it a standout contender in the wireless earbud market. In this guide we've included all of the best audio tech and earbuds brands on the market today. But the question of which brand is best depends on what you're looking for.

To experience the best noise-canceling performance, it’s important to ensure that the earbuds are properly positioned to create a reasonable seal. Once the noise-canceling mode is activated, the microphones immediately spring into action, capturing external sounds and applying a dampening effect. Need to make calls? You’ll be pleased to know the SoundPEATS Air4 Lite Earbuds feature 6 in-built omni-directional microphones (3 on each earbud), for better call clarity. In the battle between Bose and Beats, it depends what you're looking for. In our opinion, Bose is the better option for sheer audio performance and noise cancelling tech. The Bose QuietComfort Earbuds 2 can't be beaten in terms of ANC. We'll also test the call quality of the earbuds, to make sure the wearer can be heard in both calm and windy conditions (weather permitting, of course). Charging Case: SoundPEATS knows the importance of staying connected, and the charging case for the Air4 Earbuds ensures you’re never without your tunes. Compact yet robust, this charging case provides ample juice for multiple recharges, with an LED indicator that keeps you in the know. It’s like a cozy little home for your earbuds, giving them the energy to serenade you all day long.

That said, it does work pretty well if a seal can be achieved. I have to really play around to get that but once I was able to there is a nice reduction in outside noises. Louder sounds don’t get canceled out all that well like higher pitch noises. I don’t know how useful this feature will be to those in the community but it’s there, if you can get a seal in your ear, you will enjoy the Hybrid-ANC. Good for certain settings The SoundPEATS Air4 true wireless earphones combine quality sound, comfortable design, and a notable feature: active noise cancellation. Serving as the next iteration after the successful Air3 Deluxe and Air3 Deluxe HS models, these earphones continue the tradition of delivering impressive sound performance at an affordable price point. At the premium end of the Bluetooth earbuds market, you're spoilt for choice, though standout, class-leading models are the Sony WF-1000XM5, Bose QuietComfort Ultra Earbuds and Apple AirPods Pro 2. Are premium wireless earbuds worth it?

Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) can increase battery drain, but it can come in handy if you want a more private listening experience, and some of the top pairs we've reviewed boast excellent noise-cancelling. Similarly, some sound processing modes can take a little bit extra out of your battery, but these can usually be turned off. The in-built omni-directional microphones are great for phonecalls, I could be heard easily without any loss of sound. Technical Specifications. With the maximum depth of noise reduction reaching up to 45dB (according to data from Qualcomm laboratories), SOUNDPEATS Air4 Wireless can automatically change the levels of noise cancellation on its own and match the most suitable noise cancellation parameters in real-time. The powerful 6-mic system of SOUNDPEATS Air4, combined with CVC noise-cancellation algorithm, ensures clear communication even in noisy environments, allowing for effortless and smooth conversations. *The closer the fit of the earbuds, the greater the noise cancellation effect. Soundpeats Promotional Game Mode

Enjoy the CD-level Original Sound by Qualcomm’s aptX Lossless Transmission

The U-AIR4 earbuds come with a water-resistance rating of IPX8. This is the highest rating available, but it’s hard to say what it means because it involves custom testing. What we can say for sure is that it exceeds IPX7 performance. This means it can be submerged at a depth of 1 meter for a minimum of 30 minutes. In other words, you could technically take it swimming. Finally, Bluetooth 5.1 has more bandwidth. You can listen to higher-quality audio than you could on Bluetooth 4.2. If you want to listen to high-definition music, you can.

The Ultra provide a comfortable fit and lots of features. Bluetooth 5.3 is a big bonus, while they are also Bose's first in-ears to offer its very own spatial audio tech, Immersive Audio.But there’s a lot more to love about the Melomania 1 Plus, including outstanding audio performance and an app that we found genuinely useful and easy to control during our testing. We're looking (listening?) for earbuds that sound good first and foremost – we want to hear clear, rich audio that does justice to every genre. We listen to both high-quality source music, as well as lower-quality streams, as well as movies and videos. My biggest criticism of the earbuds’ handling of this song is that the bass could have more of an impact. However, the buds are sufficiently balanced that you’re unlikely to notice the low-end fall behind unless you’re listening to a particularly bass-heavy tune.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment