276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oracle of the Radiant Sun: Astrology Cards to Illuminate Your Life

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Book Review – Mindful Homes: Create healing living spaces with mindfulness and feng shui by Anjie Cho The cards themselves are small. They only measure 6.5 x 10 cm which to my mind is slightly smaller than playing card size. That being said, with 84 cards to shuffle, if they were any bigger they have become hard to handle. At this size I find them easy to manage. I won’t go through the entire Reading but will select certain months to write about which I think are of interest. As for the cards themselves, as I say they are rich in imagery and symbolism. There are realistic, Victorian-style images both pastoral and urban. There are symbols from Judaism and Islam, as well as Christian imagery. There are elements from Egyptian culture, as well as Greek myths and art. There are some picture-book elements, too, but always within the theme of elements which a Victorian might put on cards. The colours remain fairly pastel throughout, but with a lot of variety.

Oracle of the Radiant Sun - Caroline Smith, John Astrop

Use critical thinking. If it’s too good to be true, it probably is. Use Mercury and Mars: figure it out and act! Scorpio really gets a bad rap; I feel sorry for Scorpio suns. I don’t own up to any manipulation, that’s just not me. I don’t really have hidden depths, not as they relate to other people, anyway. Now, being victim of manipulation, I can definitely relate. Maybe that’s the connection: it took me much too long to figure out what was going on there! Book says interest in psychology and mysticism, exploring hidden secrets of life. That sounds more like me! And it’s ok to appreciate and enjoy physical things, too. I can recognize which physical enjoyments are good for me and which are bad.Living well is the best revenge? Be very careful not to ever try to keep up with the Joneses. My abundance isn’t the same as everyone else’s. Caroline Smith is an internationally renowned artist whose work features recurring goddess imagery. Together with her late husband, leading astrologer and author John Astrop, she has created a number of powerful divination systems showcasing her symbolic and bold style. The book is rather comprehensive and not very large, which means the text is very, very small. All cards get two or more paragraphs of text. The second or last paragraph includes the interpretation. Below is the interpretation for the Sun in Aries: The Elemental Tarot is so named for its use of the four elements, earth, air, fire, water, and then the fifth, holistic Universe element represented by the Major Arcana. For the Minor Arcana, the element earth refers to pentacles, air to swords, fire to wands, and water to cups. The symbols for the elements are at the very bottom of every card. The holistic Element for the Major Arcana is represented by an oval, Water by a half moon turned on its side to take the form of a cup or bowl, Earth by a square, Air by a circle and Fire by a triangle. The cards are also color coded according to each element.

Oracle Of The Radiant Sun: Astrology Cards To - Webydo {PDF} Oracle Of The Radiant Sun: Astrology Cards To - Webydo

Interesting. I think I said this before for this card in another reading, but. I need to trust my intuition but not put complete faith in any idea that pops into my head. Temperance indeed. However, don’t worry if that’s not your thing. As the creators point out, you can still gain a lot just by integrating the keywords associated with each planet, house and sign. Whatever your personal approach, if astrology interests you then the Oracle of the Radiant Sun is well worth a look. All pip cards are titled with an elemental based keyword i.e. ‘Breeze’(Three of Air), ‘Clay’ (Four of Earth). The system in place owes much to Paul Marteau, combining a number interpretation alongside the elemental quality of the suit. As an astrologer, I was dubious about what the cards could do when I first got them. I have come to love their imagery and the many ways to work with them. The sample year readings provided are great and useful for working with clients as a complement to progression, transits and solar return readings. I have also used them working with a client to pin down an ascendant or moon placement when they aren’t sure of their birthtime. I cannot recommend these cards highly enough for Tarot readers, practiced or astrologers-in-training, those curious about planetary and house meanings or simply lovers of beautiful objects! More Saturn! I really did shuffle, I swear! Its strength is that it uses the traditional art, the firm foundation if you will, of astrology in a new way. On the other hand, it might be too traditional and faithful for the meaning to be really clear?In general, the artwork of these cards is very abstract, but also in some cases very graphic, especially the Lovers (or Choice, as Ms. Smith names it). I would therefore not recommend it for very young Tarot users or for the “sensitive” viewer who is easily upset by graphic nudity. Nevertheless, the cards are beautifully illustrated: devotees of abstract art are most likely to find the images appealing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment