276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Parrot MKi9200 Hands-Free Car Kit

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Known throughout the UK for its quality, reliability and ease of use, Parrot’s range of in-car communications technology is almost unrivalled, and its handsfree car kits are incredibly useful for safely staying connected on the roads.

Parrot Car Kit Spare Parts | Bluetooth Car Kits | Handsfree Parrot Car Kit Spare Parts | Bluetooth Car Kits | Handsfree

Even by leaving the mobile phone in his bag, with his Parrot CK3000 EVOLUTION, the driver dictates a name and is immediately connected to his correspondent. Parrot products are 100% Bluetooth compatible and are therefore compatible with almost every Bluetooth stereo (A2DP) mobile phone.Would also recommend re-starting the iPhone (hold top and bottom centre button until Apple logo is displayed).

Parrot MKi9200

The Parrot MKi9200 boasts a sleek design and premium materials, ensuring both reliability and durability over time.I’ve tried my phone on another Parrot MKi9200 and that worked ok too and I can connect just fine which makes things stranger. Unfortunately, you have a hardware issue which can only be resolved by replacing the faulty part – appears that it is the screen itself. My wifes phone (iphone x), my mums, my dad both iPhone7 + work with my parrot all ok and, my work Samsung phone works all ok too as well as my old iPhone 7 which i got replaced last week.

Parrot: Parrot MKi9200 - Bluetooth Handsfree Kit - The Bass Bin

When users get in their car, they start the engine and the kit immediately connects to their mobile phone. To follow on your conversation in a discreet mode switch the communication instantaneously towards your Bluetooth headset or your mobile phone. My daughter has same phone n hers connects fine I have tried rebooting my phone doing the setting and completely wiping it n. Updating the firmware does not alter the language setting, though the Language menu is not always available in every firmware version.As long as the MKi9220 shuts down correctly by showing “Good Bye” then it would point to a specific issue with your iPhone 14. Quickest way to check phonebook problem is to disable phonebook transfer temporarily on the phones and see if this cures the disconnection problem. For some reason it won’t give power to my iPhone via an iPhone USB cable plugged into the Parrot USB cable.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment