276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Plixio Piano Keyboard Stand with Wheels, Z Style Adjustable and Portable, Professional, Heavy Duty for 54-88 Keys

£66.62£133.24Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Our Z-style piano keyboard stand boasts 360° self-locking swivel wheels, non-slip pads, and adjustable height and length. It is sturdier than most keyboard stands I've used so my digital piano doesn't bounce around while I'm playing in my classroom.

v=1694256366","options":["Title"],"media":[{"alt":null,"id":24630316269603,"position":1,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1. Thiskeyboard trolley by Classic Cantabile isa two-in-one:convenient and back-friendly transport combined witha light, stable stand forperformance or rehearsal. Set up and break down takes less than one minute and your stand can be packed flat for transport to gigs.

I've seen a few folks that have their piano on a heavy duty stand that slides in underneath their desk. Our Z-style piano keyboard stand and bench set boasts 360° self-locking swivel wheels, non-slip pads, and adjustable height and length.

Includes headphone hook and anchoring straps: Each keyboard stand includes four adjustable feet, anti-skid foam pads, and a headphone hook. Elevate Your Playing Experience: Our piano keyboard stand is equipped with 360 °universal locking wheels, allowing you to move it to any desired location. With Lockable Universal Wheels】This piano keyboard stand includes lockable universal wheels that allow you to move the stand smoothly anywhere.These wheels help keep mobile musicians playing whether they’re on stage or in their practice studio.

If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. v=1694256366","width":1000},{"alt":null,"id":24630316367907,"position":4,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1. I'm using a rather heavy Nord (~50 lbs, right at max capacity for the Platform desk) and even light playing really shakes my whole desk. minimal enough that my knees can fit beneath my keyboard reasonably easily when not playing (I also use the same desk for my day job of software programming, so usually the piano needs to be tucked away where it doesn't get in the way of my knees). Instead, I decided to get this stand and it's really great - incredibly solid, also includes straps to tie the keyboard on, and really nice wheels that make it easy to move around.Have also done work with studio lighting stands __ and very easy to use canvas /sturdy bags filled with playground sand for even more damping /support. The Liquid Stands Heavy-Duty Z-Style Keyboard Stand is purposefully designed to provide solid support for a wide range of keyboard sizes, spanning from compact to the heaviest instruments available. OT: I cured my bad back - pain killers all day for months - with exercises (without paying anything) from this site: https://www.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment