276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spanking my Wife's Sisters

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Only I took him up on it I got 5 it hurt way more and I think it would be even harder if I earned it he will still use the belt this gives him options making it fit the crime . Unlike some parents on here neither of my parents spank in anger . I still loving dressing up. No, my sister never got a chance to spank me again. Yes, I got caught again – but not by mum. But I still love giving and receiving spanks. My lovely bride of 35 years is also into ‘love spanking’ and we sometimes play out mum and child, with both of us taking different roles at different times – but I’m always the female! The spit in her mouth had gone, her knees went weak as she saw Mummy swell before her taking a deep breath. Her eyebrow lifted and vanished beneath her fringe. She sat down, and opened the envelope. Once I was in place, I heard her say: “You are such a naughty boy, Jay! Birthday or not, 13 is not too old for a good old-fashioned spanking!”I still get a shiver of excitement thinking about those words – if I ever find a girlfriend who is willing to spank me for fun, I will ask her to say that every time! When I was 13, my step sister Tina, who was 16 at the time, was left in charge over the weekend while our parents went on a little weekend vacation. As I have mentioned before my sister is a real “looker” with long beautiful hair, nice boobs for her age and a killer athletic body that’s hard to ignore. Because of this she also quite arrogant and took great pleasure in bossing me around all day the first day after my parents left.

Clare didn’t believe she really needed her mother’s permission to allow her to strip and spank Peter. She was confident with her size and strength compared to her smaller stepbrother, she could strip him without too much difficulty. She could also bend him over and paddle his butt without her mother’s support, but making it clear to Peter her mother did support her, added to her advantage. Tom laughed and my mum was laughing at my predicament, knowing full well how sensitive my behind must already be from our earlier encounter. Then, I heard Tom’s mum say ‘come here, birthday boy’ and I presented myself for my second spanking of the day. Judith was pushed over the arm of the settee and her dress was flipped up. I was in the same position but over Mrs Smyth’s knee. Looking right at my sister’s panty-covered bum, she got hers while I got mine! I soaked my panties – Mrs Smyth didn’t say anything but she noticed! How I found out she noticed is another story. Hmmm what do we have under here little brother?” My sister enthusiastically said as she snapped the waistband of my underwear playfully a few times. Now she had a vehicle for her pride. She had always been proud of her daughter, a bright intelligent daughter. Not many from the village had got into Grammer School in recent years. She knew that a lot of her peers in the W.I. Would be saying that very night…”I hear Karen got into Grammer school, she deserves it, her Mummy will be so proud.”

Choose Display Mode

Do you lay flat on your bed to be strapped or do you go across your daddy's knee to be spanked. Pammi how often are you spanked? Does your mom spank you also? So glad you are doing fine and no spankings. As you read I have already received a spanking from Daddy since school has been out.

Karen liked the strange feeling she felt (in a certain in a certain intimate area) at being exposed.

Deviation Actions

Stay out of this, bitch,” Peter said. He’d been aware of Clare watching her mother spank his naked ass and her likely staring at it now. He resented the hell out of it. Over the last three weeks, my sister-in-law’s victory has been solidified. When I phone her, she says, Hello, nostril! Then when I grovel and bring up the framing on the skylight, she says, I thought you were calling to talk about string theory! When I got within arm’s reach of Kate, she pulled me across her lap and began spanking me with her hand, even harder and faster than she had spanked the girls. I am sure that I got the most spanks of any of us that day.

She had friends there, she had respect, she even had a few who envied her. Also, quite possibly, a few ladies, especially the young mothers, were in awe of her, even, more than a little scared of her. Soon her bottom was a lovely red, spreading down to her upper thigh. Mummy remembered the sit spot and how it stung, so delivered ten right across the point where her voluptuous cheeks joined her thighs. How they bounced, sinking in, then springing up instantly, and how she wriggled trying to pull free of the pain. But Mummy held her firmly, a tight grip around her waist holding the hand that tried to protect her. This annoyed Mummy, she was in mid flow!And so to my much anticipated 13th birthday – it was a stand-out day. As previously mentioned, I am still quite young (early 20s) and Mum is still a relatively young woman, having only just recently turned 50. Oh shit! Why today, why does she need a hug? Today of all days when I have let her down.” Thought Karen. Her mummy, was at the very least, delighted! “Ohhh you clever girl Karen, you have made your Mummy so very proud. This Saturday, we are off to town you and I, we will go to Rushet’s Cafe on the High Street, and I’ll take you to your favourite bakers and get you a lovely cream cake to have after Sunday tea! Then my dear, we will go looking at uniforms and satchels. You are going to look lovely, you deserve the best….well done!”

On the first day of my visit, we all hit it off great. Kate was very nice to me, and Denise and Kristie were a lot of fun to play with. Moreover, I thought Kate very pretty, and developed a crush on her almost immediately. Mummy sat on the bed, and slid the slipper deftly under the pillow. Then turned a nervous, worried Karen to face her. “I told you quite plainly Karen, that if you were naughty at school, you would be punished at home.” As she did this she tugged the pyjama bottoms down, to land in a puddle at her daughters ankles. I was the youngest and only got play spankings or gave play spankings . My parents beloved and we believe with our girls that real spankings are a parents responsibility. Wow! A real girl’s bum in panties right in front of me! OK, it was my sister, but it was a real bum in real panties! It was almost more than I could stand! Anyway my sister got real mad at me because she got a spanking and to make matters worse, she said she was going to tell all my mates at school that I was dressed up as a little girl, and wearing panties. I begged her not to and we made a deal – she wouldn’t tell but would get to spank me some time in the future!The pain did not leave, it was still growing. Even in the dark of night she could feel the heat on her hand. And lying on her tummy, stroking her poor bottom, she fell asleep. Oh my God.. so gross! Ewe –ewe – ewe!!”, my sister blurted out in disgust as she ran out of the room wanting to wipe her face with her hands but hesitating to do so as if it was acid on her or something. Her friend followed her out laughing all the way down the hall leaving me naked and hopelessly tied up and gagged on the floor still. Sorry you and your little sister got a spanking. My sister who I share a room with and is just a year younger than me was paddles yesterday by Daddy. I feel the spanking was uncalled for, because sis stubbed her toe on a table in our room. Sis accendently said the word Sh.t and Daddy heard her. We both tried to tell him what happened but he would not listen. Daddy told me to be quite or i would be the next one getting the paddle. The leaving of school behind her and the journey home was sullen. The man in the bowler hat frowned at her as if he knew. The walk from the bus stop to her lovely cottage was heavy and slow. Two of Mummy’s friends saw her and nudged each other. Was that a snigger?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment