276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NOT "Just Friends": Rebuilding Trust and Recovering Your Sanity After Infidelity

£7.995£15.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One of the world's leading experts on infidelity provides a step-by-step guide through the process of infidelity—from suspicion and revelation to healing, and provides profound, practical guidance to prevent infidelity and, if it happens, recover and heal from it.

The information contained is applicable to relationships of all kinds, regardless of sexual orientation. Read more about the condition New: A new, unread, unused book in perfect condition with no missing or damaged pages. Glass says that the shift from friendship to affair begins when one or both start confiding to each other. The aftermath of an affair can offer partners who are still committed to their marriage an opportunity to strengthen their bond.Not Just Friends is a guide for couples in committed relationships who genuinely want to recover from the damage that is caused by an affair, and for those who are ready to do that type of work. An extramarital affair that involves both sexual intercourse "and" a deep emotional attachment poses thegreatest threat -- and this is the kind of intense infidelity that is becoming more common. Nonetheless, rich friendships outside the marriage are also important for a full life, and it is sad when those friendships have to be forsaken after boundaries that protect the marriage have been violated. When you take care of your body, you have the added benefit of taking care of your mind and your emotions, because mind and body are really different aspects of the same organic system. Everyone says they'd walk away when it happens to them, but it's not always that simple if you find yourself there - this book can help you deal with a situation you may have never thought you'd find yourself, and ease some of the pain that is on both sides.

There’s been a real shift in recent decades, and now men are as likely as a women to have affairs that begin with an emotional connection, and later leads to physical intimacy.He admits he still loves me but he is also is experiencing ambivalence about his feeling for the affair partner and I am experiencing ambivalence about having him stay in the house while he works through what he wants. For others, commitment is conditional and seems to come with a yellow warning light that can be heeded or ignored. The description of emotional affairs in the work place made me concerned for the security of my adult children's marriages.

People who have just found out about a partner's affair may react as if they have been viciously attacked. But it's just as important on an individual basis to read, and even if you've moved on from the relationship, it is one of the best books out there on infidelity. Today's workplace and the Internet have become the new danger zones of attraction and opportunity -- the most fertile breeding grounds for affairs. This concern quickly became irrelevant because the feedback I have received from clients about working with Dr. Today's affairs are more frequent and more serious than they used to be because more men are getting emotionally involved and more women are getting sexually involved.After conscious, patient work, you can become strong enough to deal with the hundreds of difficult questions that keep coming up: Will my partner ever forgive me? These couples exhibit some of the same differences between the sexes in their attitudes toward marriage and infidelity as my previous studies. Most people mistakenly think it is possible to prevent affairs by being loving and dedicated to one's partner.

NOT "Just Friends" is for any man or woman in a committed relationship who interacts with interesting, attractive people. If you want to read it because you’re dealing with an affair, then you better be a quick reader and have lots of time :). I would recommend this book to anyone who has been involved in an affair personally or tangentially as well as for any couple interested in protecting and identifying risks to their relationship.Or when my friend would do something nice for me, I'd wonder why my husband didn't do things like that, and wish he would. The book does a good job explaining our current feelings and addressing the issues we are both dealing with right now, but it can't give us the answers as to what is the right thing for us to do.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment