276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Microsoft Surface Pro 9 - 13 Inch 2-in-1 Tablet PC - Green - Intel Core i5, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD - Windows 11 Home - Device only, UK plug, 2022 model

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Surface Pro 9 gives you the tablet flexibility you want and the laptop performance and battery life² you need to move through your day — all in one ultra-portable device. But this “ emulation layer” makes Intel apps – Evernote, Affinity Photo 2, Chrome or even just the WhatsApp desktop app – extremely sluggish.

Well, the SQ3 is the result of Microsoft’s latest collaboration with Qualcomm, built on the Snapdragon 8cx Gen 3.I still think the iPad Pro takes better advantage of its form factor, providing a far more focused touch experience. It has an easier to replace battery and user-upgradeable storage in a little flap in the back, and a service manual and spare parts are being made available. The duo of Thunderbolt 4-compatible USB-C ports of the Pro 9 allowed it to deliver fast data transfer speeds to and from external storage drives.

You can use it to play games on Xbox One and Xbox Series Consoles, and stream select games where available to Surface Pro 9 through Xbox. Microsoft equipped the latest Surface Pro with 12th-generation 10-core Intel Core i5 and Core i7 processors, which are more capable than the 11th-generation silicon that powers the Pro 8.It’s the same 2-in-1 tablet design we’ve all grown to enjoy, including the built-in kickstand and removable keyboard. On the other hand, its Dolby Vision compatibility made watching enhanced content on Netflix noticeably more dramatic.

The Intel model also charged faster with the included 65W Surface Connector, reaching 60 percent in just over 51 minutes.The integrated Kickstand lets you set up wherever's most comfortable, with two 1080p cameras making video conferencing a cinch. But the caveats there are fairly large — especially when an Intel model exists that’s much less limited in the apps it can run.

These new color options are subtle enough to add a splash of interest to the design without feeling kitschy. I’m typing this paragraph on the SQ3 unit, and I’ve already had to fix several typos that I’ve missed because of the lag. Fortunately, there’s more to a chip than just performance, and the SQ3 gives you two major advantages over the Intel model. We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. The top Core i7 version feels slightly snappier resuming from standby and other day-to-day operations than its direct predecessor.At this time, Surface Pro 9 (SQ3/5G) with Windows 11 Home on ARM will not install some games and CAD software, and some third-party drivers or anti-virus software. At this time, Surface Pro 9 with Windows 11 Pro will not install some games and CAD software, and some third-party drivers or anti-virus software. Keep your pen charged and within reach, with storage and wireless charging built right into Surface Pro Signature Keyboard.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment