276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Silverette Nursing Cups - Soothing Sore Breasts or Cracked Nipples with Silver… (Regular)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Since ancient times, silver has been recognized as having an antibacterial and healing effect; it is still widely used in medicine today (eg as a disinfectant, plasters, etc. Silverette® are the original silver nursing cups designed to soothe and protect nipples during the pregnancy and breastfeeding journey. The enormous success that Silverette the original are having in Italy, Europe and in the rest of the world makes them extremely popular. They helped keep me going during the cluster feeding stage (when you’re sore and trying to acclimate) and beyond.

Silver Nipple Covers Breastfeeding - Silver Nursing Cups - Nipple Silver Nipple Covers Breastfeeding - Silver Nursing Cups - Nipple

Begin using them between feeds as you start your breastfeeding journey — and keep them for babies to come! Each set is made from pure 925 Silver and contains no nickel, so no harmful chemicals are transferred to mom or baby. After your breastfeeding session, leave a couple of milk drops in each cup and apply them directly to the nipple like cupping glass. Silverette® are the best-selling sterling silver nursing cups in Italy, Europe, and around the world. Keep breastfeeding relief simple — so you can focus your efforts on spending time with your newborn!Just add a few drops of healing breast milk in each cup post-feeding and wear them for a hygienic, chemical-free solution that won’t alter the taste of milk! Their secret is their pure 925 silver composition – no additional creams or lotions are necessary to make them work! They are the ideal solution for those mothers who experience the onset of breast fissures and other similar pathologies.

Silver - Nipple Shields for Nursing Newborn The Original 999 Carat Pure Silver - Nipple Shields for Nursing

silver is the purest workable silver in existence, in fact with the purest silver (999 silver) it is only possible to carry out baths or laminations on artifacts whose structure is made up of other materials that can give allergies. When you’re finished nursing – whether it be after one year or six – convert your Silverette® cups into a timeless pendant with our one-of-a-kind recycling program! Just make sure you're wearing a bra that's snug but not too tight, that's likely where the discomfort happens with other busty mamas. SilverPed provides nursing mothers with the natural relief and healing after cut and cracked nipples. I was worried when I saw some negative reviews for larger bust size, but so far my experience with silverettes is very positive!When you’re ready to retire your Silverette® cups, you can send them back to us, and we’ll turn them into a timeless silver charm you can cherish forever!

Silver Nipple Shields SilverPed UK – Silver Nipple Shields

They’ve been super helpful in many ways including calming the pain from thrush and protecting my nipples from anymore damage. In 2002, after a long phase of study and experimentation with mothers, neonatologists, midwives and pediatricians, Silverette the original was molded with the shape with a rounded apex to respect the conformation of the nipple. My nipples were cracked and bleeding when I got my silverettes and within a day they were able to heal and now pumping is painless.They were lifesavers then, but attempting to use them with my 3rd child this year, they seemed to cut into my skin and were uncomfortable. Slide it in after feedings — it fits discreetly and comfortably under nursing bras without compressing the nipple — and clean them in three easy steps.

Silver Nursing Cups - 999 Silver Bamibi Silver Nursing Cups - 999 Silver

Handmade with pure 925 sterling silver, Silverette® are the lightest nursing cups available, each weighing only 0. Even without the O feel the silverettes are better than nothing, but I'd definitely recommend treating yourself with the bonus comfort (you deserve it! Silver – a naturally antimicrobial, antifungal, and antibacterial metal – contains potent anti-inflammatory properties that can be used to soothe and prevent soreness and pain during the breastfeeding journey. The one-and-only FDA-registered silver nursing cups made in Italy by fully-licensed silversmiths, Silverette® are your best friend in the fight against painful nipples caused by nursing or pumping. Our silver nipple shield fits comfortably and discreetly under your nursing bra for simple everyday use.Premium Silver: Our silver nursing cups are made from pure 925 silver and absolutely no nickel which means these nursing cups keep both mom and baby safe from harmful chemicals. Harness the healing power of breast milk and soothing qualities of silver with our silverette nursing cups. Their anatomical design hugs your breasts’ natural shape, meaning maximum relief with zero bulk or discomfort. Do not use any other nipple treatment in conjunction with Silverette ®: this could reduce or even compromise the efficacy of the product.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment