276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Entwined With You (Crossfire, Book 3): A Crossfire Novel

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Gideon Cross was an impossibly gorgeous man, so beautiful that people stopped and stared when he walked by. Overall I really liked the writing as well and I hope that with the advent of the next two books all of the loose ends will finally be tied up and all of the characters get their happily ever after. I believe and I’m sure other fans may agree, the wait for the next two books could be long and that is a major spirit dampener.

Entwined with You by Sylvia Day - Books on Google Play

The information that NYPD detective Shelley Graves had shared with me just a few hours earlier had changed my life. A s Eva and Gideon face the demons of their pasts, they also must accept the consequences of their obsessive desires .I have read other reviews of this of book and everyone’s differing reviews is quite interesting, Seems you will either love this book or hate it. His passion and hunger exploded across my senses, and I whimpered, my hands tangling in his sweatshirt. The series takes place over a matter of weeks, not months or years and as such the storyline simply couldn’t be rushed (not without making the story choppy or completely unbelievable). Maybe if she tied up ends with one couple then wrote about side characters who appear in the first book, they should be main in the next book. I needed him like I needed my heart to beat, and he’d put himself in great jeopardy, risking everything–for me.

Entwined with You - Penguin Books UK

Her dark hair fell in thick waves around her shoulders, and her smile graced full lips that were a glossy pink. Isn’t it funny, I didn’t even consider the kiss on the cheek other than a way to greet someone familiar, but I could how that would be creepy given the fact that Eva and Brett used to date (and the fact that Eva absolutely degraded herself during that time). Also ery annoyed to find out now that there are still two more books, so here we go again another long wait for the next book. When all five have been released, I may try to pick them up at the UBS or the library, but I am not willing to spend that kind of money for what is essentially ONE book.

The cookie is used to serve relevant ads to the visitor as well as limit the time the visitor sees an and also measure the effectiveness of the campaign. Entwined With You PDF is a novel written by Sylvia Day and published by Penguin Group on June 4, 2013. Brett has straight up said in explicit detail what he’d like to do with her and she still will meet with him in SD . NOTE: This review contains mild spoilers for the two previous books, as it’s impossible to talk about the storyline of Entwined with You without referencing earlier events.

Entwined with You online free by Sylvia Day - Novel80 Read Entwined with You online free by Sylvia Day - Novel80

It’s clear that Gideon is very possessive of Eva, and he doesn’t want her working late nights anymore. I wanted desperately to talk about it, to get help working it out in my head, but I’d never be able to tell anyone.He tracks Eva’s phone, he knows where she is at all times, he wants her to come work for him so he always knows what she’s up to. This book took about 7 months to arrive so with that in mind, will it be another 12 months before the story is ever concluded ?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment