276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Happy Birthday Barry - The Big Birthday Activity Book: (Personalized Children's Activity Book)

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You give me the kind of joy, love, and strength that’s rare. The loveliest kind. I love you for it. For your birthday, let’s take our love to a whole new level. Happy birthday, my dearest. To the sweetest, most talented person on this planet...my sincerest wishes for the Happiest of Birthdays to you. You know how much you touch us all, and how there is not another entertainer alive who brings as much heart and soul to everything he touches as you do. Your passion is inspiring to us all...your music has set such a high standard to which no one else will ever be able to achieve!! God Bless you with all that your heart desires, because he has blessed us with YOU!! Much love to you always, Shelley Geiman of Manchester, Maryland

I'm so thankful to celebrate this special day with you, my beloved Barry! Wishing you a very Happy Birthday and many more years of joy and love! You are my friend and part of me, and I will always be there for you, no matter what! If there is something that you need to fall on, I will be right by your side. I promise you. Happy birthday, Barry. Happy birthday Barry Thank you for Vegas,see you at Blenheim. - Caroline Nettle of Mansfield, England Happy Birthday, Barry! As you celebrate your special day, may your life be filled with joy and abundance! Happy Birthday Barry! Today is the best day to make your dreams come true. Believe in yourself and you will succeed.

Happy Birthday Wishes, Cake Images, Greeting Cards, Messages, Quotes (English)

In conclusion, finding the perfect birthday GIF for Barry doesn't have to be difficult. With the range of messages, quotes and status available, there is something to suit every taste. Even if you are looking for something funny, thoughtful or unique, you'll be sure to find the perfect GIF for Barry to make their special day even more memorable. Hank was pure of heart, dumb of ass. It seemed like something good in the moment. And it was too late anyway: he was already dialing the number to the Cleveland State Prison, to talk to Fuches. Happy Birthday Barry and it is my birthday too. I look forward to my birthday every year to know that I celebrate it with you. Hope to see you in Houston on November 4. I will be waving a 30 year fan sign to you..love you...have a great day. - Kristie Chance of Lumberton, Texas Happy Birthday, Barry. Stay healthy and happy and successful with everything you do. You are the best! See you in Blenheim. Forever yours, Ilona Kaddouri of Germany On your special day, I hope you find more reasons to smile and discover many new and exciting possibilities. Happy Birthday, Barry!

Happy Birthday! Go out and make it a good one! (BTW-You're not getting older, you're getting better.) - Susan of Cherry Hill, NJ Hey Barry, it's the real Diane in 3B, Just wanted to wish you the best, happiest, healthiest birthday yet. You are truly sweet heaven on earth. That you share your gift of music is only a small part of what makes you so special. Your profound, yet very simple messages always find a place to inspire me. The latest one which I can't seem to get out of my head..."After you are gone, people will not remember you what you have achieved, instead they will always remember you for how you made them feel." Thanks, Barry, for keeping the feelings alive! Much love to you and your family from the real Diane in 3B (p.s. how did you know my whole life's story?) - Diane To my Dear Friend Barry, Well, it's June 17th again, and you are in my thoughts per usual...To honor you, my wife and I were married on your birthday on 06/17/89, therefore, tomorrow is our 15th Wedding Anniversary! Our son is also named after you! Thanks for all you have given me throughout my life - you will never know the magnitude of all you've done and I'll never be able to thank you enough. Have the Happiest of Birthdays! I'm so very proud of you! Love, Paul Gruber and Family of Highland Park, IL If you’re celebrating the birthday of a dear one named Barry, then this happy birthday Barry wishes and quotes are just what you need to make the celebrants feel appreciated and valued. Happy Birthday Barry Quotes and Wishes HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Barry !!! Here's another toast to "The Man".....you are the BEST. Have a great day today and always. THANKS for all those appearances and your last Tour (esecially PNC!!!) We all look forward to the upcoming tour and whatever may follow !!! God Bless You. - Irene Van Gunst of Maywood, NJHappy Birthday Barry! You don't look a day over 30! From the first time I saw you on American Bandstand singing "Mandy", my admiration for you and your beautiful music has grown and grown! Your music has been such a part of my life all these years--from the concerts and all the incredible friends I've made, to having "Who Needs to Dream" at my wedding, to hearing my darling sons request to hear your music whenever we are in the car--I can't not thank you enough for your music and dedication. May you have a wonderful birthday, and can't wait to see you in Chicago in October! With love and God's Blessings, Roxie Kolasch of Monticello, WI I just want to tell you today that since you were born your smile makes the world a better place. Happy birthday! Happy Birthday Barry! I wish you a year filled with good health, happiness, and dreams fulfilled. May the joy you give to others return to you. - Eileen Everitt of Indiana Here's to another beautiful birthday, Barry! Let's celebrate your special day and enjoy every minute of it! May your special day be as beautiful and special as you, Barry! Wishing you a wonderful day filled with lots of sweet moments and love!

Our Happy Birthday GIFs with name Barry are really lovely. It’s a great idea to start the day off on a good note with sweet messages and bright graphics! These beautiful, animated GIFs can be shared with everyone you know and love like family, friends, classmates and colleagues. Choose from our collection and spread all the love and joy with “Happy Birthday Barry” wishes. Barry, Have a wonderful birthday today!! I wish you all the best for today, for always and forever. We are all so blessed to have you in our lives. Thanks for everything. Love you!!! - Cathy of Denver, CO

Best Birthday Wishes for Barry 🎈

Happy Birthday Barry..........wishing that your dream of Harmony comes true this February! You will never know how you helped me Make It Through The Rain.......and all the wonderful I have because of you. Thank you. See you in Ohio and Chicago! Love, Barbara Smentek of Chicago, Illinois Let's raise a toast to Barry and all of the great times we've had together this year. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday. Sending you lots of positive vibes and good energy on your special day. May your birthday be as fantastic as you are! 🌈 One birthday will not make you old. Even a dozen will not make you old. Maybe you should have stopped counting there though. Happy birthday, again.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment