276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Art of Death Stranding

£14.995£29.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Die-Hardman is a reference to Die Hard, one of Hideo Kojima's favorite films. His alias is a direct reference, while his real name is a reference to John McClane, the lead character in the film, portrayed by actor Bruce Willis.

I tend to rely on the actual characters’ attractiveness when using real actors for our characters. So, when designing the outfit for that character, I would consider if it suits that actor – or not, too. But because we sometimes have a specific actor in mind for creating a character, it may be easier to think of the outfit first! Oftentimes, he'll create some drawings based on my ideas, and show them to me a few days later. The image I tweeted recently was one of these drawings." The first edition is limited to 300 units, and is presented with a signed art print featuring the work of Yoji Shinkawa, Art Director for the game. After Sam's return from Amelie's Beach, stopping the Last Stranding in the process, he delivers a speech in honor of the UCA, Sam, and Bridges. After the speech, Deadman tells Sam about his new discovery regarding Die-Hardman past. However, the latter calls Sam, and confesses in tears of his part in his murder, that he killed Cliff, but that Cliff's forgiveness has broken him. At the same time, he confesses his love for both Bridget and Cliff, saying “I loved him, as much as I loved her.” Sam tries to push him away, looking disgusted, but finally gives Die-Hardman the gun he brought to Amelie's Beach, and informs him that the old habits must die hard to build a better America, and quotes Amelie: "That gun won't help you here". After the collapse of civilization, Sam Bridges must journey across a ravaged landscape crawling with otherworldly threats to save mankind from the brink of extinction.From a career perspective, Shinkawa first envisioned being a manga artist, but, fearing his love for painting had given him the "wrong skill set," decided against that. Instead, he applied for a position at Konami in Tokyo, then and now one of the leading entertainment businesses in Japan. At the time, Konami saw opportunities in the new generation of home consoles (the Sega Saturn and the PlayStation both launched in 1994), leading to large investments in studios and games. Asylums For The Feeling - Silent Poets (Feat. Leila Adu) - Lyrics Video [Death Stranding] Song 2019 - YouTube The combined result of his artistic training and choice of tools, is that his pen flows intuitively, the paper capturing bold characters in strong poses that seem to come from nowhere—Shinkawa's doodles show his absolute mastery of weight distribution in a human body, keeping character art from "floating," as the workings of gravity are always evident. ANNOUNCING - The Art of DEATH STRANDING Limited Editions, from Titan Books and KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS - signed by Yoji Shinkawa and Hideo Kojima We would like to thank each individual at Sony Interactive Entertainment for their contributions; support and dedication to the success of Death Stranding

Heartman tends to make a heart "icon" pop up when he does a "thumb up" sign. He can also make a broken heart pop up, like when Sam messed with his phonograph while leaving his lab.To avoid being implicated in the incident, Bridget and John faked his suicide and forged him the new identity of Die-Hardman. Die-Hardman was given Bridget's mask to obscure his face, and used it for decades to conceal his identity. When asked about the mask, Die-Hardman would claim it was for hiding facial burns. At one point Deadman asks Sam why Die-Hardman wears the mask, since Sam had known him for longer. Sam replies that he was told it was to hide burns on his face. Kojima Productions Co., Ltd. is a Japanese video game development studio founded in 2015 by game creator Hideo Kojima. DEATH STRANDING is produced, written, designed and directed by Hideo Kojima.Yoji Shinkawa is a long-time collaborator with Hideo Kojima.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment