276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dreambaby Deluxe Clip-On Stroller Fan - with Protective Cover & Flexible Neck - Suitable for Strollers, Playpen, Cribs, Table, & Desk (USB - Fan, White)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We only wish the base was wider or if the clip on mechanism was more like a claw (like those muslin/wrap clips you get to attach to the pram) as every pram is different and we have a much older pram and it's features are a bit bulkier like the canopy edge is aluminum rather than just fabric. Dreambaby® EZY-Fit Deluxe Clip-On Fans helps keep your child cool while out and about in the stroller. The dreambabysafety USB Rechargeable Clip-On Fan is a light and portable fan that can Fit in your bag. Additionally, it can attach to cot rails and playpens if you are planning a quiet day inside and car seats if you are travelling. The fan easily clips on to any standard stroller with a handy alligator clip and is made from durable, non-toxic plastic and soft fins.

Absolutely love our fan, the fact that it can clip onto my newborns pram just makes it even better, especially in this heat. I know small screws and batteries need to be secured, especially around babies and small children, but if you plan on being out all day in the heat, you should bring extra batteries just in case. The heat combined with the humidity are certainly not ideal for little ones especially ones whom sweat fairly easy. The universal spring-loaded clip houses the battery pack that powers the fan with batteries and it can be easily attached to most stroller bars, cot rails and playpens – ideal for hot summer days. The Dreambaby Clip-On Stroller Fan is a handy accessory for summer, helping to keep babies cool in hot weather.nice breeze I am glad I was able to try this fan out I didn't know this product even existed but I'm glad i found it before my big Summer trip! The Dreambaby Portable Stroller Fan in Black/Grey is a universal stroller fan, perfect for any stroller when you are out and about with your baby on a hot summers day. As little as it is it's very powerful, and with the heat wave we have been suffering for the past five weeks, this was my go to accessory for the carriage. Wow what an amazing little fan I’m so happy to have recieved this fan just as the heatwave took hold!

The soft fins ensure peace of mind around little fingers, and the lightweight size makes it super portable. Amazing Travel Clip on Fan My daughter and I have been using this fan on our walks around the park and during picnics. This Dreambaby® Caged Clip-on-Fan helps to keep your child and potentially yourself cooler whilst the child is out and about in their stroller. It kept both my baby and toddler nice and cool, which was great because it was pretty hot outside, even with a shade cover on the wagon. BNPL is an interest bearing option that allows you to delay payments on your purchases for up to 12 months depending on how much you spend.Good for babies or if you have a car with a good place to clip it far enough away from little hands. ATTRACTIVE ERGONOMIC CLIP: The new EZY-Fit Deluxe Clip-On Fan is even easier to clip right where you need it. Not only can this be clipped on a stroller or cot / bed it can be also used around the home, I even clipped it on my laptop.

They are so soft, even the tiniest little baby finger won't get hurt should curious little ones reach for the fan! The Dreambaby fan is created with a plastic neck that allows you to position the fan at the perfect angle for you or your little one.But note that this should always be used with adult supervision to ensure your little one cannot grab hold of it. Its great for the stroller or car, rear facing car seats don’t tend to get the best of the AC on a super hot day.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment