276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spanking The Brat (Taboo Erotica)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

more, extra hard and then it will all be over. Now please stay still and keep your bottom up for me." After a time Debbie slipped the thin straps of her nightie down over her arms, pulling down the top

Raising three rambunctious brothers had made Ms. Susan an accomplished spanker. When I got old enough Wooden spoons, rulers, flip flops, ping-pong paddles etc. really don't have a whole lot of penetrating power. Spoons might to some extent, but because you cannot visualize where you're spanking, I find that going for an implement with a larger surface areas is safer, since you have to worry less about saturation of strikes to one area of the bottom. Then I will punish you and you will cooperate with me," Ryan continued, "if you do the homework, I'll tell your parents and we will call off the whole thing and of course, seeing your improved performance, the school might reconsider throwing you out." Now, if there is a soft limit of keeping the pants up, then just discuss together when it would be best for the pants to come down! We'll talk about the layer cake and baring in a little bit. When Debbie told me that I could get up, I pulled up my briefs and trousers and went upstairs to getRight Cheek Since most people are right hand-dominant, the right cheek is where your brat has likely endured most of their spanks. This means it's more durable than other spots. Don't be shy. Make sure you land some nice blows dead center in their fleshy right cheek. Steve managed to smile, shaking his head in amusement. “No kid, nobody’s saying that you aren’t. You’re just as skilled as anyone here, but this isn’t your fight. Now, I won’t ask again. Stay out of this.” With that, America’s first superhero stood and returned to join his teammates. her in my briefs while I recounted what I had done to earn a spanking. When the discussion was over Her favourite implements include wooden jokari paddle,her hand,a slipper,a large ovel wood harbrush,bath brush,birch ,and a very thin whippy school cane.but her most favourite is actually the cane,which I have experienced on important discipline matters. And fully deserve,the strokes vary from 6 of the best but for more serious problems she administers a full 50 strokes tears flow sometimes and my bare bottom stings very much and throbbing,deep crimson,very,very sore indeed she often rubbs baby oil or cream to my tender cheeks during and after my spankings.Her methods are to administer a very authentic hard and long spankings just like my old headmaster administered I think he knew how much I wanted for him to bend me over his knee and administer a stinging

my mother would sometimes tell me about what Debbie was doing in college. This was especially true for her While Ryan had forgiven her childish bullying, he had not forgotten, and observing her bad behaviour over the years, he was in sympathy with her parents' plans for her. Her grades had been slipping but she paid no heed to her teachers' warnings. Studying and homework were beneath her. She was in trouble all the time with bad grades, bullying complaints and even getting drunk. Her parents had been called into the school for a meeting with the principal who stressed to them that if her behaviour did not improve soon, the school would have no choice but to expel her. I was crying like a spanked little boy. The paddling seemed to go on for a long time and by the time it

Punishments for bratty little brats.

In the early days, when the company was struggling, my mother's salary at NASA supported the family.

When I stood up I discovered that my spanking was not over. Instead of holding me and comforting me, myForce your sub to agree to keep their pretty little mouth shut. You can go a step further by not allowing your submissive to speak while in a public place without asking permission first. 4. Denying your sub an event they’re looking forward to The hell do you want me to say? It's nice because you can see the results of your spanking, its often more embarrassing, and it hurts the most. Good, because I agree.” Tony gave a curt nod. “As time goes on, we’ll see if there’s anything else we should add to the list. Sound good?” Ryan observed her for a minute. She had grabbed fistfuls of the bedsheet in her hands tightly. Her breathing was fast and shallow, in anticipation of the approaching spanking. Her shirt had bunched up around her tiny waist, this time on its own. Then his eyes lowered to her butt. Katie's bubble butt was now warm enough to fry an egg on, he mused. The two, round globules were as red as tomatoes. in a bun. She also had large breasts that were a topic of fantasy among many of the boys in my school.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment