276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Housemaster in a Girls School 4: Matron spanks two girls, and Charles spanks a parent

£3.685£7.37Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Grange Hill: Series 3 & 4 Review | The Digital Fix". www.thedigitalfix.com. 8 November 2007 . Retrieved 2021-09-30. Room to let for clean tidy boy, non smoker, must be new student of the university, correct candidate will enjoy welcoming home of experienced landlady For any score of minus nine or more, it would be six on our bare bottoms with Housemother’s hand and another six with her slipper. This did happen though it was exceptional. Just as in life, we all had good weeks and bad weeks, but to exceed minus nine demerits was more difficult than it might seem. You may have already seen my previous mention of Miss Rose, the young Matron who looked after the younger boys when I was a boarder at a prep school on the south coast of England in the 1960s. Here is one particular incident which stands out from all the other times I was subject to her particular brand of discipline. It concerns the only time I ‘shared’ a spanking with another boy. Should you feel the need to stretch your legs and experience the beautiful cliffs of Cornwall then Matron will walk with you carrying a cushion in case one needs to sit as clinical procedures can sometimes leave your posterior in a delicate state.

Carl Jung ( Michael Fassbender) has an affair with Sabina Spielrein ( Keira Knightley), including bondage and spanking. S3, Ep.14: Journey into Violence. An accused man held by a sect is flogged with a whip after being recaptured.In this Spanish short film, a young girl recalls events from her immediate past, including a game of spin-the-bottle, in which the loser (her) is whipped by the winner. [19] At the Chateau d'If prison, Edmond Dantes receives yearly brutal floggings at the hands of the sadistic warden, Armand Dorleac. sound like one. Ignoring my pleas for mercy, Nurse Susan paused to readjust me on her lap and tighten s1, Ep. 1: "Your Will Shall Decide Your Destiny." Anne recalls an instance where Mrs. Hammond (the woman whose home she had been adopted into to provide domestic work) slapped her for not doing work the way she had wanted it. In later episodes, Anne also recalls how Mr. Hammond (husband of Mrs. Hammond) had spanked her, and in season 3 Ka'kwet, a young Mi'kmaq girl, is beaten for speaking her language, wanting to go home, and not answering to the name forced on her by the government boarding school workers. Fortunately, Matron hadn’t had time to fetch the dreaded hairbrush; she just spanked very hard with her hand. Because I was behind her, I dared to peep. I had never been in the same room as another boy being punished and this was interesting, even though I knew it would be my turn next.

S1, Ep.18; Basic Genealogy. A young woman (Britta) gets spanked with a switch by a classmate's grandmother. [26] My next naughty boy was Doug and this was his first session with me. He took a good spanking and I used my hand and hairbrush on him. You two, stand facing the wall hands on your heads. I will deal with you once the other boys have gone for afternoon break.” That, I knew, meant no biscuits and time for a prolonged session in the bathroom with Matron. Well, Simon, what have you been up to?” she asked. Before I could open my mouth, it became clear that this was a question not really aimed at me, as Mum described my misbehaviour, adding to the list one or two little sins I thought had been ignored or forgotten. This incident occurred when I was into my second year at the school, and I was nine years old. That autumn, a new boy, Simon, joined the school and moved into our dormitory. Simon immediately became Matron’s favourite because he was so little and could be very cute when he wanted to be.By now really embarrassed, I went a bit further up the garden so I couldn’t hear the rest of the conversation, but then my mother shouted at me: “Simon! Come here!” At a Los Angeles high school in 1968, two male students receive a classroom paddling for speaking Spanish. So to my intense embarrassment, I had to pull down my pants and show off my (very red and sore) bottom again – but it was better than a ‘top up’ over Dad’s knee right then. Matron has taken on a young assistant, hardly older than us, whom she is attempting to brainwash about the evils of allowing unapproved finger-work. Having caught Diane in flagrante, as it were, she tasked the new helper with applying her first ever caning. Thus poor Diane became the test specimen for the girl's debut attempt at applying the rattan, which she had chosen to do with more vigour than precision, causing Diane to jump about in a way which Matron had found inappropriate. The scraping sound was Matron placing herself on a chair from which she proceeded to spank the wretched Diane with a singularly heavy hairbrush. Part of the Hornblower TV series. A seaman turned thief is punished by being forced to run the gauntlet.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment