276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Rainbow Tablets: Divine union and sacred sexuality. Channellings from the Rainbow Race (The Rainbow Tablets - Vol. 2)

£7.985£15.97Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A must-read for all who are ready to live and love in higher consciousness and greater co-creation. Best of all, I know this is not unique to me. I was not just ‘born this way’. Every single one of us is a master creator. YOU are a master creator. Now, I am the author and channel of the internationally acclaimed ‘The Rainbow Tablets’ books. I am an accredited Shamanic practitioner, sound healer and multidimensional healer. Australian-born, I lived in Peru for three years and now reside in the United Kingdom. And I run life-changing retreats in Egypt, Peru and Mexico. We will restore the remembering of the divine purpose and role of gender and sexuality. And we will unveil the greater mysteries around the womb and pregnancy as divine co-creation with the cosmic realms.

Most importantly, I am happy and fulfilled. I have created a truly magical life full of love, adventure and abundance. I live life as sacred and weave ceremony into every day. My multidimensional abilities are activated and powerful, yet I am also grounded. It is through this mastery and embodiment that I create my reality and regular miracles. As a child, I felt connected to everything and saw the magic all around me. But, like most, I learned to conform over time. For a decade, I excelled in my corporate career. Yet something was always stirring inside me, waiting to be remembered.This could be in the corporate space, your own venture, or even how you show up for your family and community. You don’t need to know the answer. Because it can’t be planned. It’s something you live into. And that moment of remembering yourself is pure bliss.

Always underneath, there was a yearning for something more… More authentic. More fulfilling. And more magical. Then one day, the whispers of my heart became giant roars. We will take you into the deep and powerful remembering of divine union. This will show you how to embody divine union within and with another. We will expose the illusions, showing you the programs, distortions and ploys of control and disempowerment that are at play to keep you away from this remembering. This will empower you to liberate yourself. As a child, I knew I was here to share something special. But as I grew, I was conditioned into the ‘way of the world’. So I did what was expected. For years I excelled in my career. I had the senior role and the water-view apartment. I was ‘succeeding at life’. Except I wasn’t. And my heart knew the truth. The key is your own embodiment. That’s your superpower. It’s how you unify Earth and stars within and live life as sacred. It’s how you remember your purpose. And it’s how you become a master creator – manifesting your highest reality.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment