276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy Eau de Parfum - 100 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Edit: a reviewer mentioned D&G The One, I can see why: the mandarin orange, lily note and amber of The One give the same type of sweetness, but to me The One is too serious, sometimes it even reminds me of the incense of lily&honey. Not something i reject, but def wouldnt buy, too heavy for me, plum, vetiver, litchi ohh too much. Ive tried to work with The One countless times and just cant. Hidden Fantasy is fresher, candy-like, playful but elegant. I bought this recently because the craving just wouldn't go away. It's my 2nd or 3rd bottle now - I'm not even sure anymore, and the juice is EXACTLY the same to when I first bought it about 10 years ago! Thank God.

Hidden fantasy was totally different with my imaginations,I had different imaginations and neither of them were true.orange isn't sour or acidic here and I'm thankful for that since sour citric notes give me toothache.it also doesnt smell like fake orange in cleaning products.it has a natural freshness when first sprayed but soon it warms up. Anyway, I LOVE this one and am glad to have it, but still, it's not my favorite. It opens fresh and clean, like a 'just got out of the shower' feeling, and then there's a light orange-spice feeling that comes in. I wasn't sure what 'napolitano cake' was but when I smelled this, I immediately recognized that soft, spongy homemade cake aroma. Part-vanilla extract, part Hershey's Unsweetened Cocoa Powder, eggs, milk, flour, orange zest... (Well, okay, real napolitano cake is a vanilla layer, a chocolate layer, and a strawberry layer but I'm only getting a very light and faint strawberry scent here so let's just pretend it's an orange-spice layer instead...) At first this gem played a "ping pong" with my nose. The notes bounced off each other on my skin and I got a bit of what I thought was tonka (probably the clove and other woody notes), which all reminded me of Cynthia Rowley's "Flowers" for Avon (I donated it to Salvation Army!).This was a blind buy at Action at a good price (100 ml), with a batch code from october 2016. Since I love the original fantasy and gourmands in general I felt confident to buy it since there was no tester. It opens with a LOT of orange, almost like orange juice, too much for my liking. You really have to love oranges to like this perfume!! Then it smells a lot like gluhwein or christmas, and the drydown is actually quite good, spices with a bit of orange, and has decent -not the best- lasting power. I really like the deep red colour of the bottle. The bottle feels cheap and not great quality, but it's kinda cute and is recognizable as a Britney Spears Fantasy flanker. The atomizer is not great. It spurts more than it sprays and has a very short burst. I have noticed the same with another Fantasy flanker so it seems it more a design issue than mine being faulty. I just got Hidden Fantasy in the mail today and what a successful blind buy! On me, this is so uplifting and fresh, a fresh juicy naturally sweet orange that has been sitting in the sunshine. I get a slight warmth from the spices and just enough woodiness to ground it and give it some depth. This will layer really nicely with BBW Sensual Amber body cream. As for longevity, so far, I have been enjoying it for 3 hours. Seems to wear close to the skin, but I can smell it around me as I move my arms...I love that! I dont feel that this is a juvenile fragrance...people of all ages will enjoy this scent. Its casual and good for feeling clean and fresh any time of the day. Wearing Hidden Fantasy makes me excited for the change of Seasons and the upcoming Fall and Winter Holidays! This is the first entry in the Fantasy line that I think could be classed as an 'adult' scent, and I think it is the best Fantasy fragrance released to date - I think this will remain as one of the least popular editions out of the Fantasy line as it isn't as edible and sweet as the other Fantasy perfumes.

I expected hidden fantasy to be really sweet,spicy and gourmand.well it is sweet but not too much.there's no syrupy,intense sweetness here.it is also delicious but is not a totally foody gourmand to my nose.it's deliciousness shows up more in it's miffle phase and as it starts to dry down but it doesn't make me think of a speacial dessert,ok I think of orange cake but just sometimes.maybe because it's sweetness is origanated by vanilla,amber and woody notes not just vanilla.or maybe jasmine gives it a perfumey vibe I am excited to wear Hidden Fantasy in the Fall and Winter! Britney Spears fragrances are new to me and I am looking forward to trying more in her Fantasy line. I know, I know, Im late to the game with this one!Longevity is fairly decent, if not remarkable. Sillage, like all the Britney perfumes, is in-your-face and pretty intense. You get a big bottle for your money, and I think this particular red bottle is very attractive. However, my bottle seems to have a leaky spray, and this stuff stains fabrics and wood red, so be wary of getting it all over the place! If you’re wearing white and you spray this near it, you’ll have red spots on your clothes all day! Soapy, creamy, tantalizing, sparkling, citrusy. sexy, appealing, addicting, love, hot and steamy, warm spice. Gotta have it. This is it... Wow. The performance makes this pretty much pointless. I disappears within about 10 minutes. I get long enough to think "Oh, this is pretty", then it's pretty much gone. There is never any sillage, even within minutes of application, I have to touch my nose to my skin to smell it. I can't smell it at all within 10-15 minutes. I even tried seriously overspraying it to see if it would help. Even after 30 sprays (4-6 sprays is my usual) I still can't smell it on skin or clothes.

As would be expected, I grew out of the sweet, sugary gourmands as I grew older, and with my developing tastes I came to really enjoy the less sweet Hidden Fantasy. Although still a gourmand, Hidden Fantasy is a bit more grown-up. To my nose it smells like a delicious slice of an orange poppy-seed cake minus the sugary icing.To be honest, Hidden Fantasy was a huge disappointment to me. I had high hopes, as it often gets recommended as an atypical, kind of spicy celeb scent, and many say it smells like Christmas. That all sounded great to me and I often pondered over blind buying a bottle as it‘s also available for such a cheap price. But in the end I‘m very glad I got a sample in a swap, as it doesn‘t smell like I expected at all. I always felt like I can't fully understand this perfume.we don't have Christmas but I always had something particular in my mind as a Christmas scent,Etat de libre orange Noel au Balcon or Oriflame Love Potion are much closer to my imaginations of a Christmas perfume than Hidden Fantasy

I don’t get any “festive” or fall vibes but this is rather pleasant and I can see myself wearing this often and not getting tired of it. I had no reason to be afraid. I hardly smell any clove and if I do it isn’t enough to deter me. A reviewer much further down mentioned that it smells similar to VivaLaJuicy Gold. I do see the resemblance but much much weaker, no caramel.

Reviews

This dries down in to a muskiness, a certain warmth, something like cloves and pepper, whilst retaining that very strong orange top note. It’s not a bright red, plummy, juicy fruity, it’s a musky, citrus fruity. The first thing that caught me by surprise was the stingy alcohol scent along with a bitterness, but it goes away within seconds. The citrus really only lasts a couple of minutes as well. It's definitely sweet, cake-like. I've read about an unlisted note of Neapolitan cake, which makes sense because it has this vanilla chocolate quality to it. It's been a while since I've owned Like This by Etat Libre d'Orange, but when I sprayed this my very first thought was "Finally, my heart! A cheap, good-enough replacement for Like This!"

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment