276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MasterCanopy Durable Ez Pop-up Gazebo Tent with Roller Bag(3x3M,Black)

£5.975£11.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you’re looking for something a little special that will stand out from your neighbour’s gazebos, and you don’t mind forking out a little more for it, the Alvantor screen house pop-up gazebo is sure to turn heads. Resembling a futuristic space pod, albeit with a little more style, the Alvantor is available in either 10x10ft, 12x12ft, or a huge 15x15ft. All of them are incredibly lightweight for their size, and this has its advantages and disadvantages.

Durability in light wind was tested in gusts up to 15mph. Durability in strong gusts was tested in gusts of more than 30mph, which exceeds the stated competence of every gazebo we tested. The pop-up gazebos we testedWith Spring and simmer soon to be rolling around, a large percentage of the population will be spending most of their free time in their gardens, enjoying the warmer weather. However, we UK natives aren’t typically the most sensible when it comes to the sun, and the possible negative effects that too much of it can have on us and our loved ones. There’s nothing wrong with catching a few rays, but it should always be done in moderation, and having a cool, shaded area to take a break from all that UV is something that should be on the top of your list.

In addition to the large drape curtains, the KEXMY pop-up gazebo also comes with netted sides to keep gnats, midges, and flies outside and away from you, your food and your drinks. The netting is colour matched to the gazebo, at least ours was, and the material is not flimsy in any way. The frame is really smooth and easy to erect, requires no tools at all thanks to the ring-pull clamps, and only took me and the wife about 15 minutes to get the whole thing, including the canopy, up on the first try, and less than that on our subsequent attempts. It is made from strong metal, and is a step above a lot of other models that I‘ve tried in recent years.

If it's even a little bit windy , you need to use the provided pegs to secure each corner to the ground. Better still, attach a guy rope to each corner too and peg down firmly at a 45-degree angle. There is nothing really bad I can say about the Airwave pop-up gazebo. Sure, it has some minor faults, but for the price you would have to search far and wide to find something that has a frame as stable as this, and includes the extras like the side panels. This is a very good option for a tighter budget. Being located in the North East of Scotland means that I have some seriously high expectations when a product claims to be weatherproof. What makes things even more challenging is the fact that my farm sits at the top of a hill, meaning that every day is a windy one.

Before the gazebo frame is fully extended, put the fabric cover on. If you extend the frame before putting the cover on, you'll find it very difficult to stretch the fabric over the frame. Put the fabric over the frame first, and you'll open the frame and find a nice taut fabric cover on top.

Running a very close, joint second to the outstanding ABC Canopy product, is this pop-up gazebo that comes to us courtesy of Master Canopy, and available in four different sizes. The 3×3 metre version that we got our hands on will provide you with around 9 square metres of sheltered space, so probably enough to house 6 people sitting very comfortably on garden furniture, or 8-10 standing more closely together. On the plus side, it means that this pop-up gazebo is highly portable and can be set up by just about anyone. The negative part is that it makes it susceptible to winds if not securely fastened down. Fortunately, the product comes with 6 sandbags, 12 metal stakes, and 12 guidelines to do just that. Because of the high ceiling design, the interior feels more spacious than it actually is, and the mesh screen walls that go all around the gazebo allow for excellent ventilation while keeping annoying insects out. So, can this gazebo really be set up in just one minute? Unfortunately, no, it took about 15 minutes with two people, but that’s still not particularly long. We pitched them for a few days in winds that, at times, gusted above 30mph. However, far too manyof the gazebos we tested couldn't stand even a puff of light wind without releasing themselves from their pegs' grip and rolling across the field.

Solid and sturdy are how I would describe the frame on this pop-up gazebo. The combination of iron and steel components gives it a lot of strength and stability, while the powder coating has also been done well and should help to fight rust for quite some time. Another great feature of this gazebo is that you only have to set the canopy onto the frame a single time, and after that it can be left on. It won’t affect how the gazebo folds down, and will save you a lot of time in the future. Airwaves have included side panels with this pop-up gazebo and a door that can be rolled up when you need more ventilation. This is a really good deal for something in this price range, even the more expensive brands and models tend to sell their side walls separately, so this was a nice extra. Modern and durable design. Conducive for ventilation and cooling with vent on the roof. Strong and durable with upgraded steel frame construction, reinforced stress points where peak poles meet, and plastic parts. For what this product is, I would say that it offers very good value for money. Yes, there are plenty of cheaper options out there, but they don’t offer the same level of quality as the MasterCanopy Durable EZ Pop-Up Gazebo. From the canopy to the framework, this is a product that has been built to last, even more so than some of its pricier competitors.The frame height is adjustable through three settings, but unlike the ABC Canopy gazebo that had metal ring-pull clamps, this Master Canopy model used push button ones instead. I know there will be people who will prefer this mechanism over the ring pulls, and there are good reasons for that, such as less chance of catching your skin by accident. However, personally, I always prefer metal to plastic for things like this, even if the plastic is really good quality like on this product. MATERCANOPY is a professional manufacturer and exporter that is expert in designing,developing and producting outdoor products. I’d like to put a gazebo a the rear of my house … issue I have with current one is that I can’t open French doors under it (215 cm height).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment