276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Healing Code: 6 Minutes to Heal the Source of Your Health, Success or Relationship Issue

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Are you experiencing pain that seems to have no apparent cause? The Emotion Code® chart reveals how it can be related to your emotional baggage. It is also said that you set an intention for your quantum code and then add that in the ways just listed to your food or water before consuming them. How much practice, desire, intent, and trust you hold will make the difference in the healing you receive. When use this practice, you balance the energy in your body so it can achieve self-healing.

The Healing Code however brought all those books I have read together, it all makes sense to me now. Like other times while reading a self help book I told myself you must not jump ahead, and I didn't. I was left with a feeling of unreality, yet wanting so badly to believe this book. Unreality because we are so tuned to think that a pill could help us or take care of an ailment, that this simple technique couldn't possibly just do all it claims. Yet just as this book explains there are so many pills that seem to work, yet the physicians and even the pharmaceutical companies who manufacture them have no idea how or why they do. Why do we believe a chemical will work for us in our body when it is nothing but basically a poisonous substance mixed in a lab when you really think about it. Then trails are done and results made public and the pills manufactured. Only to find out 10 years later it helped the depression but now the liver is half dead from the poison. Why is it that something so simple as this technique can leave us feeling like we are complete idiots if we even believe we should give it a try? Well I decided to give it a try and not only for my health but for the health of my brother and other family members.I remember my Dad spanking me in front of the neighbor when I was about four. He never really told me why he spanked me even though I knew I had been playing with matches. I was so hurt that I went upstairs and threw myself on the bed and told God I did not want to live anymore. The Healing Codes seemed to dislodge the stress that I had been holding all these years so that transformation could occur. “When I was on just my fourth day of the 12 days, I was allowing my truth statements about Love to flow and one of my statements was “On Valentines Day, I choose to receive a dozen purple roses but red will do. However, I’d be very happy with just one red rose and some Valentines. Users report skin feels smoother, flexibility seems slightly better, “Once, right after the LT3 process, I seemed to have gone into some “meditative” state (not planned) and just “woke up” 30 minutes later….? go figure:)” (I figure he went to sleep.) for health care workers and healers from all practices to prevent burnout, to counteract ‘production pressure’ (ability to produce and survive in the medical/healing industry) and to increase compassion, fulfillment, patience and appreciation for the work they are so blessed to be able to do. There are so many applications for sound and frequency therapy being discovered every day in the healing community. Even though we’ve made the connection between sound and healing for thousands of years, humans have still barely scratched the surface of what audio therapy is capable of with regards to healing the human body.

This ratio exists because the particular growth patterns associated evolved as the most effective. For example, in plants it may mean maximum exposure for light or maximum space for seed arrangement. So, you may see how nature has perfectly designed itself. And if we were to tap into these quantum healing codes and use them to our advantage, how we may also be able to perfectly design our bodies and mental states. Although we understand communication through words, numbers, mathematics and formulas have existed since the beginning of time, and they will keep existing whether we understand them or not. Let’s look at how these quantum healing codes are said to work. I have read several self-help types of books. I did find this book helpful in some ways, but I am a bit skeptical about The Healing Code itself. I can see that meditation and prayer are helpful and have used some of these methods before, but not like this. Hospital settings. Musical frequencies have been shown to reduce anxiety and promote higher morale in high-stress hospital and medical settings. It is directly over the Adam’s apple, and in this case the hands should be placed directly on the body (and not a few inches from the body as is the case with the other positions). Now I don’t have an Adam’s apple but could see from the illustration where it was supposed to be. The big problem is that though my hands are not deformed in any way I just can’t get them into the position shown in the drawing. Here they are lying vertically on the chest – I can place them horizontally on the chest but nothing like in the position portrayed. Only if the hands were someone else’s hands could they lie as shown in the drawing.for the pre-diabetic, for someone who is at very high risk of developing diabetes, and also for those who experience diabetes in pregnancy These pressures, like DNA, may be passed down from our parents. More and more research shows that cellular memories aren't just in our heads. They're stored all over our bodies, too. I recommend that you raise your vibration to 200 with my Foundational Program, and then do The Healing Codes again. It will increase your chances to produce results by 400-500%

This code is safe for use in children–there is a safety feature in the energy–it won’t be too much and cannot cause harm.Even the US Federal Government confirms that ‘90% of all illness and disease is related to stress’. Depression, anxiety, low self-esteem or self-worth, digestive issues such as constipation or diarrhea, social isolation, or avoidance.

First we should recite the given prayer, inserting the particular issue for which we require healing. Spiritual development. Many frequencies of sound are associated with enlightenment and the activation of parts of the brain associated with spirituality. These frequencies can be used together alongside other rituals to develop a deeper overall spiritual practice. THE HEALING CODE is your healing kit for life, to heal the issues you know about, and the ones you don't. In 2001, Dr. Alex Loyd discovered how to activate a physical function built into the body that consistently and predictably removes the source of 95% of all illness and disease so that the neuro-immune system takes over its job of healing whatever is wrong with the body. His findings were validated by tests and by the thousands of people from all over the world who have used The Healing Codes system to heal virtually any physical, emotional, or relational issue, as well as realize breakthroughs in success. Illness is caused by insufficient energy at a cellular level. During fight or flight, as the cells shut down to conserve energy, oxygen and vital nutrients fail to get in. The Mitochondria – the cells power plants – are being starved. A cell has to have oxygen and it has to be able to get rid of waste from the cell. Our bodies protect themselves from traumatic memories by suppressing them which requires a huge amount of energy and creates a great deal of stress which tires out cells and is responsible for chronic pain and health problems. Use these when bothered by negative emotions, such as fear, worry, anger, stress. They lower the body’s stress level, and also allow you to rewrite your subconscious beliefs that cause stress (the issues of the heart).Stress, according to many health professionals, is the world's leading cause of death. Usually, death is caused not by a single stressful incident, but by living with stress throughout our lives, including stress we have inherited or absorbed from others. This book is easy to read, but it will challenge how you think because it presents an entirely new model of healing. It is not based on traditional medicine or even alternative health practices. It is based on the idea that we are energy and that stress is the cause of all illness. Yes. There is no harm in mixing these codes. They can be used as often as desired to achieve the result you seek. Even though humans have been studying the connection between healing sound frequencies and the operation of the human body since the times of Pythagoras, modern scientists are just as fascinated by the effects that different frequencies can have on the mind and body. The answer is that yes, sound has been used to heal the body in a variety of different applications. From shamanic drumming used to positively channel altered states of consciousness to hypersonic cancer treatments, sound has been proven time and time again to have healing effects on the human body. This is a sister practice to Energy Healing of which Reiki is a great example and there are so many benefits to Reiki!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment